Bulgaria's Foreign Min Employee Uploads Erotic Photos on Her Site
Lila Georgieva, who is serving in Bilateral Consular Relations and Consulate Protection Directorate, said she published the pictures by herself.
"These are art photographs and I do not think they cut across my duties," Georgieva claims.
The employee's curriculum vitae can also be seen on the site along with a scandalous definition of the diplomat position.
The young expert is a graduate of Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski" and holds a Master Degree in International Relations from the Univercidade Catolica in Lisbon.
- » Bulgaria's PM 'Not Commenting' Reports of Parliament Speaker's Presidential Nomination
- » UN System Is Broken, Not Broke, Georgieva Tells Politico
- » Bokova to Continue UN Race Despite Bulgaria's Change of Candidate
- » Bulgaria's FM Calls on Bokova to Leave UN Race
- » EU Commission VP Accepts UN Top Job Nomination from Bulgaria
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Appointed Head of Bulgarian Electronic Management Agency