Bulgaria's Gay Idol Becomes Father
The mother of the child is Azis friend Gala, the singer himself is the biological father of the baby, who will have his boyfriend for a second daddy.
The little wonder has been named Raya.
Same-sex marriages are illegal in the country, but that didn't stop the folk singer from re-enacting the whole ritual with his boyfriend Niki Kitaetsa (The Chinese) last year.
Azis, 28, has already delivered a load of highly controversial videos and stage performances and his whims can hardly shock anyone in Bulgaria.
Many of his music clips show the Roma singer in erotic interaction with other males.
Azis has also developed a liking for plastic surgery, and his penis enlargement and lip surgery received much attention by local media.
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Now Married
- » More than 100 Killed in Cuba Plane Crash
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
Only half agree. What Azis does is his business. He makes a decent living, I'm sure. To be honest, I don't know how he gets a "man". He's fat, ugly and can't sing. OH! stupid me - РїР°СЂРё! I have no objections to the way he chooses to live. BUT To involve a young child in this pantomime is nothing sort of criminal. Who needs two dads when none of them can run, throw a ball or fight. I am not homophobic, in fact I have many gay friends, but just watch a gay try to throw a ball. HILARIOUS. This is nothing short of child abuse. It must be stopped!