Skate Punks NOFX with Live September Show in Bulgaria
The band will come to play in Sofia at the Hristo Botev Hall at the invitation of ReAct.
The tickets for the show of the four will be on sale starting from August, but still not specific date was fixed.
The band was formed during 1983 in California. The original lineup included singer/bassist Fat Mike (Mike Burkett), drummer Erik Sandin, and guitarist Eric Melvin. Since 1991 (and after several line-up changes) El Hefe (real name Aaron Abeyta) has played second guitar and trumpet.
The band's sound is diverse, utilizing elements of melodic hardcore, skate punk, ska, and many other music genres. Their lyrics generally satirize issues such as politics, society, various subcultures, racism, the music industry, and religion.
NOFX has released 10 studio full lengths, 15 EPs, and many 7" singles. The group has sold over 6 million records worldwide, and are one of the most successful independent bands of all time.
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
- » Fire Causes Death of Two People in Downtown Sofia
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival