Skate Punks NOFX with Live September Show in Bulgaria
The band will come to play in Sofia at the Hristo Botev Hall at the invitation of ReAct.
The tickets for the show of the four will be on sale starting from August, but still not specific date was fixed.
The band was formed during 1983 in California. The original lineup included singer/bassist Fat Mike (Mike Burkett), drummer Erik Sandin, and guitarist Eric Melvin. Since 1991 (and after several line-up changes) El Hefe (real name Aaron Abeyta) has played second guitar and trumpet.
The band's sound is diverse, utilizing elements of melodic hardcore, skate punk, ska, and many other music genres. Their lyrics generally satirize issues such as politics, society, various subcultures, racism, the music industry, and religion.
NOFX has released 10 studio full lengths, 15 EPs, and many 7" singles. The group has sold over 6 million records worldwide, and are one of the most successful independent bands of all time.
- » Lift Set on Fire Hours Before Start of Bansko Ski World Cup
- » Subway Section to Sofia Airport to be Launched in early April
- » 600 000 People in Bulgaria are Working Poor – Trade Union
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers to Bring Scottish Rhythm to Bulgaria in Unconventional Performance
- » Loose Hose on Gas Cyllinder Sends People in Hospital
- » Judas Priest To Hit Sofia in June