2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 cups sugar
3 cups flour
1/2 cup cocoa
2 tsp. vinegar
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup oil
2 cups water
Preheat oven to 350. Mix DRY ingredients together
in 8x8 baking pan. Smooth out the dry ingredients.
Using a spoon or cup bottom make three large
holes in dry mix. In 1 hole pour vanilla, next vinegar,
then oil and last pour water over entire mix.
Stir with a fork until thoroughly mixed.
Bake at 350 for 35-40 mins.
Cool and top with powdered sugar or frosting.
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » Over 100 People Residing in Bulgaria Illegally Arrested in Special Operation
- » Antoaneta Vasileva Questioned In Money Laundering Investigation