2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 cups sugar
3 cups flour
1/2 cup cocoa
2 tsp. vinegar
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup oil
2 cups water
Preheat oven to 350. Mix DRY ingredients together
in 8x8 baking pan. Smooth out the dry ingredients.
Using a spoon or cup bottom make three large
holes in dry mix. In 1 hole pour vanilla, next vinegar,
then oil and last pour water over entire mix.
Stir with a fork until thoroughly mixed.
Bake at 350 for 35-40 mins.
Cool and top with powdered sugar or frosting.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 46th in Bloomberg's Healthcare System Index
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd Worldwide In Terms Of Deats Due To Air Pollution
- » Pioneering Maritime Archaeology in Black Sea
- » Bulgaria's Education System Faces Severe Cadre Crisis Due To Retirement of Teachers
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site