Bulgaria, Portugal Sign Police Cooperation Agreement
The Bulgarian delegation, leaded by the Interior Minister Rumen Petkov, arrives in Lisbon for its first visit since the beginning of the diplomatic relations between the two countries.
The state officials will discuss the Portugal's priorities connected to its forthcoming EP presidency as well as the work of the first Bulgarian officer, who is to maintain the communication between the two countries.
In the framework of the visit, Bulgaria's interior minister will confer with Portuguese Interior administration minister Antonio Costa and the Justice Minister Alberto Costa.
- » President Plevneliev: Parliament to Solve Key Tasks Before Dissolution
- » GERB Leader Boyko Borisov Returns Mandate
- » Outgoing PM Plamen Oresharski: I Have No Regrets
- » Resignation 'Will Not Lead to Economic Recovery' - BIA Chairman
- » Outgoing FM: Bulgaria Vulnerable to New EU Sanctions against Russia
- » Bulgarian Outgoing Ministers React to Cabinet Resignation