Bulgaria, Portugal Sign Police Cooperation Agreement
The Bulgarian delegation, leaded by the Interior Minister Rumen Petkov, arrives in Lisbon for its first visit since the beginning of the diplomatic relations between the two countries.
The state officials will discuss the Portugal's priorities connected to its forthcoming EP presidency as well as the work of the first Bulgarian officer, who is to maintain the communication between the two countries.
In the framework of the visit, Bulgaria's interior minister will confer with Portuguese Interior administration minister Antonio Costa and the Justice Minister Alberto Costa.
- » Bulgaria Ranked at Bottom of Migrant Integration Index
- » Bulgaria to Contribute EUR 100 M to Juncker Investment Plan
- » Bulgaria’s Agriculture Fund Pays BGN 703 000 to Farmers Affected by Russian Embargo
- » EU Reaches Preliminary Deal to Scrap Mobile Roaming Fees by mid-2017
- » Five Illegal Residential Buildings Demolished in Bulgaria’s Garmen
- » Bulgaria Drops One Place to #24 by EU Funds Absorption