Bulgaria, Portugal Sign Police Cooperation Agreement
The Bulgarian delegation, leaded by the Interior Minister Rumen Petkov, arrives in Lisbon for its first visit since the beginning of the diplomatic relations between the two countries.
The state officials will discuss the Portugal's priorities connected to its forthcoming EP presidency as well as the work of the first Bulgarian officer, who is to maintain the communication between the two countries.
In the framework of the visit, Bulgaria's interior minister will confer with Portuguese Interior administration minister Antonio Costa and the Justice Minister Alberto Costa.
- » GERB Meets BSP Friday in Second Round of Coalition Talks
- » President Plevneliev Criticises Guy Verhofstadt's Recommendations
- » GERB, Patriotic Front Agree On Coalition Support For Government
- » ABV Will Stay Out of Gov't, But Will Back Some GERB Policies
- » PF Urges Power Price Freeze, Anti-Crime Steps Ahead of Talks with GERB
- » ALDE President: Bulgaria Should Form Govt without Nationalist Formations