Bulgaria, Portugal Sign Police Cooperation Agreement
The Bulgarian delegation, leaded by the Interior Minister Rumen Petkov, arrives in Lisbon for its first visit since the beginning of the diplomatic relations between the two countries.
The state officials will discuss the Portugal's priorities connected to its forthcoming EP presidency as well as the work of the first Bulgarian officer, who is to maintain the communication between the two countries.
In the framework of the visit, Bulgaria's interior minister will confer with Portuguese Interior administration minister Antonio Costa and the Justice Minister Alberto Costa.
- » Bulgarian Parties Spent BGN 12M in EU Elections Campaign
- » Georgi Bliznashki 'to Be Prime Minister' in Interim Gov't
- » Lack of Quorum Foils Bulgarian Parliament's Last Regular Session
- » President Calls Consultations on Budget Overhaul
- » BSP MP Tables Space Exploration Draft Law
- » Central Bank Deputy Governor Arrives at Bulgaria's Presidency