Bulgaria, Portugal Sign Police Cooperation Agreement
The Bulgarian delegation, leaded by the Interior Minister Rumen Petkov, arrives in Lisbon for its first visit since the beginning of the diplomatic relations between the two countries.
The state officials will discuss the Portugal's priorities connected to its forthcoming EP presidency as well as the work of the first Bulgarian officer, who is to maintain the communication between the two countries.
In the framework of the visit, Bulgaria's interior minister will confer with Portuguese Interior administration minister Antonio Costa and the Justice Minister Alberto Costa.
- » Three Nominations Said to Be Considered for Bulgaria's New Interior Minister
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor, FBI Head Discuss Tackling Terrorism, Corruption
- » NATO Deploys Ships to Black Sea for Training with Bulgarian Navy
- » Bulgarian Now Ex-Minister of the Interior Refuses to Retract Resignation
- » Bulgarian Parliament Dismisses BSP's Proposal for Early Retirement
- » Bulgaria IntMin Resignation 'Not Final Decision', MPs Say