Russian Intelligence: US to Attack Iran in April
The source said the US has already made a list of targets on the territory of Iran and practiced the operation during recent exercises in the Persian Gulf.
"Russian intelligence has information that the US Armed Forces stationed in the Persian Gulf have nearly completed preparations for a missile strike against Iranian territory," the source said.
American commanders will be ready to carry out the attack in early April, but it will be up to the country's political leadership to decide if and when to attack, the source said.
- » Probe into Nemtsov Murder Pursuing Several Lines of Inquiry
- » PepsiCo and Coca Cola to Close Production Facilities in Russia
- » Hungary to Classify Paks NPP Expansion Deal for 30 Years
- » Majority of Russians Oppose Military Action in Donbass
- » US Extends Sanctions Against Russia, EU Ready to Follow Suit
- » Mine Blast in Eastern Ukraine 'Kills 30'