Jennifer Lopez Promotes Spanish Album in Home Bronx
JLo gave autographs to more that 500 fans in a music shop in the NY's neighbourhood.
The world famous singer was accompanied by her husband Marc Anthony, who is also the producer of her new production.
"Singing in Spanish was the aim I wanted to achieve in my carrier," Jennifer said.
The pop-star has taken part in two Spanish movies, which are to be screened until the end of this year.
"Bordertown" tells about the tragedy of thousands of women, killed near a Mexican town.
In the other production - "El Cantante" or "The Singer" - Marc Anthony plays the role of a Puertorican salsa singer.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd Worldwide In Terms Of Deats Due To Air Pollution
- » Pioneering Maritime Archaeology in Black Sea
- » Bulgaria's Education System Faces Severe Cadre Crisis Due To Retirement of Teachers
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » 10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission