Jennifer Lopez Promotes Spanish Album in Home Bronx
JLo gave autographs to more that 500 fans in a music shop in the NY's neighbourhood.
The world famous singer was accompanied by her husband Marc Anthony, who is also the producer of her new production.
"Singing in Spanish was the aim I wanted to achieve in my carrier," Jennifer said.
The pop-star has taken part in two Spanish movies, which are to be screened until the end of this year.
"Bordertown" tells about the tragedy of thousands of women, killed near a Mexican town.
In the other production - "El Cantante" or "The Singer" - Marc Anthony plays the role of a Puertorican salsa singer.
- » Bulgaria Beefs Up Police Presence to Enforce Traffic Rules
- » Bulgaria's MPs Fined BGN 660 K For Non-Attendance
- » Salaries in Bulgarian Healthcare 'Guaranteed Until December'
- » Bulgaria’s Population Shrinks Further
- » Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Reaches 11.3% in 2013
- » Bulgarian Scientists Prove Beer to Be as Healthy as Fruits