Jennifer Lopez Promotes Spanish Album in Home Bronx
JLo gave autographs to more that 500 fans in a music shop in the NY's neighbourhood.
The world famous singer was accompanied by her husband Marc Anthony, who is also the producer of her new production.
"Singing in Spanish was the aim I wanted to achieve in my carrier," Jennifer said.
The pop-star has taken part in two Spanish movies, which are to be screened until the end of this year.
"Bordertown" tells about the tragedy of thousands of women, killed near a Mexican town.
In the other production - "El Cantante" or "The Singer" - Marc Anthony plays the role of a Puertorican salsa singer.
- » Bulgarian Nationalist Chief Stirs Fresh 'Lavish Life' Scandal
- » Bulgarian University People Protest by Building 'Book Wall'
- » Russian Businessmen to Turn Sofia Mall into Orthodox Christianity Museum - Report
- » Ennio Morricone to Delight Sofia Audience
- » Attack on Bulgaria's Dogan Makes AFP Pics of Year
- » Bulgaria on Alert for Strong Winds, Snow