Bulgaria's UNICEF Ambassador Throws Discussion on Kids' Rights
This was the last such initiative on the campaign, which started on November 10, 2006.
The event was part of the national information campaign "All children have rights. Everyone can help". Octavian Bivol, UNUCEF representative for Bulgaria also took part in the event. UNICEF will continue working with children in Bulgarian schools, Bivol said.
The discussion was held in the Sofia School Tzar Ivan Assen II. More than 50 children gathered for the occasion to share their views on the issue.
Journalist Ani Salich, who is also a good will ambassador for UNICEF attendet the event.
At the end of the discussion the children presented Berbatov and Bivol with drawings symbolizing their children views of freedom.
The aim of the campaign is to persuade all adult Bulgarians that they bear the responsibility for all country's children and must work to defend their rights as individuals.
- » Bulgarian President: We Are Concerned about Russia over Nemtsov's Death
- » Bulgaria PM Undergoes Knee Surgery
- » Bulgaria to Back New Sanctions on Russia if Minsk Deal Fails
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Replaces Chair of Archives State Agency
- » Bulgaria Is Not Among Worst Performers in EU Funds Absorption – President
- » NATO to Station Ship Command Centre near Bulgaria's Varna