Bulgaria's UNICEF Ambassador Throws Discussion on Kids' Rights
This was the last such initiative on the campaign, which started on November 10, 2006.
The event was part of the national information campaign "All children have rights. Everyone can help". Octavian Bivol, UNUCEF representative for Bulgaria also took part in the event. UNICEF will continue working with children in Bulgarian schools, Bivol said.
The discussion was held in the Sofia School Tzar Ivan Assen II. More than 50 children gathered for the occasion to share their views on the issue.
Journalist Ani Salich, who is also a good will ambassador for UNICEF attendet the event.
At the end of the discussion the children presented Berbatov and Bivol with drawings symbolizing their children views of freedom.
The aim of the campaign is to persuade all adult Bulgarians that they bear the responsibility for all country's children and must work to defend their rights as individuals.
- » Caretaker Govt to Have Deputy PMs for Social, Economic Issues
- » Budget Consultations between President, Parties Reach Deadlock
- » Bulgarian Parties Spent BGN 12M in EU Elections Campaign
- » Georgi Bliznashki 'to Be Prime Minister' in Interim Gov't
- » Lack of Quorum Foils Bulgarian Parliament's Last Regular Session
- » President Calls Consultations on Budget Overhaul