Bulgaria Opens 1st Centre for Kids with Autism
Politics | March 7, 2007, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Sofia's Deputy Mayor Irina Papancheva will open Wednesday the first in Bulgaria day care centre for children with autism. The centre was founded on the initiative of the Sofia Municipality together with Autism Association. Rehabilitation, working and arts therapy and activities that will help children and learn easier will be carried out on a daily basis. This way children and youngsters with autism will have the chance to communicate with other people with the same problem. The centre will provide a good learning space for autistic children that are unable to integrate themselves in schools and kindergartens. The centre for social integration and rehabilitation of people with autism has an ultra-modern sensors room, places for individual work, art room, a sports hall and an IT centre.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarian PM: 'European Perspective For the Western Balkans and Corridor №8 Among the Key Priorities of Bulgaria'
- » Miroslav Borshoch Decided Not To Appear Before the Parliamentary Committee Today
- » The Largest Outbreak of Measles in the Country at Stolipinovo Subsides
- » There are no Active Officers among the Detained for Human Trafficking near Plovdiv
- » 22% of Students Drop out of School between 5th and 7th Grade
- » 4km Queue Of Carco Vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)