Bulgaria Opens 1st Centre for Kids with Autism
Politics | March 7, 2007, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: 2899 | Comments: 0
Sofia's Deputy Mayor Irina Papancheva will open Wednesday the first in Bulgaria day care centre for children with autism. The centre was founded on the initiative of the Sofia Municipality together with Autism Association. Rehabilitation, working and arts therapy and activities that will help children and learn easier will be carried out on a daily basis. This way children and youngsters with autism will have the chance to communicate with other people with the same problem. The centre will provide a good learning space for autistic children that are unable to integrate themselves in schools and kindergartens. The centre for social integration and rehabilitation of people with autism has an ultra-modern sensors room, places for individual work, art room, a sports hall and an IT centre.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » NATO Ministers Agree to Beef up Defence Posture on Eastern Flank
- » Bulgaria Plans Deeper Army Involvement in Guarding of Borders
- » Bulgaria MPs Grant National Security Body Right to Process Passengers Flight Data
- » Bulgaria to Use 'All Its Resources' to Support Bokova's UN Candidacy
- » Defence Ministers Expected to Agree on Enhanced NATO Presence in East
- » Bulgaria Nominates UNESCO's Bokova as UN Top Job Candidate
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)