Bulgaria Opens 1st Centre for Kids with Autism
Politics | March 7, 2007, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: 2856 | Comments: 0
Sofia's Deputy Mayor Irina Papancheva will open Wednesday the first in Bulgaria day care centre for children with autism. The centre was founded on the initiative of the Sofia Municipality together with Autism Association. Rehabilitation, working and arts therapy and activities that will help children and learn easier will be carried out on a daily basis. This way children and youngsters with autism will have the chance to communicate with other people with the same problem. The centre will provide a good learning space for autistic children that are unable to integrate themselves in schools and kindergartens. The centre for social integration and rehabilitation of people with autism has an ultra-modern sensors room, places for individual work, art room, a sports hall and an IT centre.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria's European Election Campaign Kicks Off
- » Boyko Borisov Vows Direct Flight Sofia-United Arab Emirates in 2015
- » Russia Starts Military Drills over Situation in Ukraine
- » Russian Bombers 'Approached NATO Airspace'
- » Bulgaria's President Appoints New Electoral Body Member
- » Bulgarian Independent EU Elections Candidate Rejected