Bulgaria-Unearthed Temples A Millenium Older than Egypt Pyramids
Archaeologists Ana Raduncheva and Stefanka Ivanova said in an interview for BTA that the whole system of temples in the Rhodope region dated back to the Vth millenium B.C. This is almost 4,000 years before the Thracian people settled on these lands.
At the end of the Chalcolithic Age, the rock temples were abandoned for a large period of time. The Thracians rediscovered them about 2,500 years later, the archaeologists claim.
- » At Minus 62 Degrees in the Coldest Village, the Thermometer is Damaged
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » 2 Killed When Explosion Destroys Buildings in Belgium
- » Drunk Driver Destroyes a Bus Stop in Sofia
"thew whole system of temples in the Rhodope region dated back to the Vth centyry B.C. This is almost 4,000 years before the Thracian people settled on these lands."
It cannot be Vth century BC (from year -500 till year -400 BC), and there are typos in this sentence - thew, centyry.
>still describes Osmanagic as "the amateur Bosnian archaeologist who has been investigating Latin American pyramids for 15 years." The conclusions reached by him, that the Maya originally came from outer space.
Yep, I recognise the style. But hey, Osman Aga, do you know the exact date and year of the Noah flood? No? Hehe, our Bulgarian scientists know - way to go, Bosnian bro;)
Are the Bulgarian archaeologists taking lessons ffrom the Bosnian guy who thinks a mountain is a pyramid???
I hope note....but...
Wow! It only remains to find the holy graal which must be certainly somewhere in BG too. I wonder how come that the BG relic thiefs and arheologists have missed basically 90% of what can be found some meters under BG so far. But its very pleasant to see how quicky this new generation of relic thiefs and arheologists catches up;))