Full Stop for Sofia Road Repairs
Politics | December 6, 2006, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A repaired section of Madrid boulevard was opened on Wednesday, marking the end of the recent wave of road repairs in the capital. Photo by Nadya Kotseva (Sofia Photo Agency)
Sofia Mayor Boyko Borisov officially opened Wednesday the repaired section of Madrid boulevard. During the repair works the boulevard was covered with new asphalt and the tram rails were replaced. The new inauguration spelled the end to the road repair works in Sofia that were beginning to get on the nerves of both drivers and pedestrians.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Municipality Officials Want to Pay a Fine Imposed on the Chief Architect of Sofia
- » DW: Germany to Give Additional €1 billion in Aid to Syria
- » Bulgaria Drops with 2 Positions in the Reporters Without Borders Media Freedom Index
- » PM Borissov at the South-East European Cooperation Process Summit in Slovenia
- » Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
- » Strengthen the System of Protection of Migrants and Refugees in Bulgaria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)