Full Stop for Sofia Road Repairs
Politics | December 6, 2006, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A repaired section of Madrid boulevard was opened on Wednesday, marking the end of the recent wave of road repairs in the capital. Photo by Nadya Kotseva (Sofia Photo Agency)
Sofia Mayor Boyko Borisov officially opened Wednesday the repaired section of Madrid boulevard. During the repair works the boulevard was covered with new asphalt and the tram rails were replaced. The new inauguration spelled the end to the road repair works in Sofia that were beginning to get on the nerves of both drivers and pedestrians.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » France and the United Kingdom have Signed a Border Security Agreement
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » UN Presents New Proposals on Greece-Macedonia Name Dispute
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)