Bulgaria, Romania Stamp Together for EU Entry
The stamp, which is the first in Bulgarian history to be circulated in an international joint venture, was officiated Wednesday in Sofia.
The ceremony was attended by Deputy Foreign Minister Gergana Gruncharova, State ITC Agency Chief Plamen Vachkov, Romania's Ambassador here Mihail ROSIANU and the author of the precious item, Svetlin Balezdrov.
The two Balkan states will be officially welcomed as respectively the 26th and 27th members of the bloc on 1 January 2007.
- » New Operational Program in Bulgaria to Improve SME’s Access to External Financing
- » Bulgaria Granted Citizenship to 808 Foreign Nationals in 2013 - Eurostat
- » EU Commission President Thanks for Bulgarian Contribution to Investment Plan
- » Bulgaria Ranked at Bottom of Migrant Integration Index
- » Bulgaria to Contribute EUR 100 M to Juncker Investment Plan
- » Bulgaria’s Agriculture Fund Pays BGN 703 000 to Farmers Affected by Russian Embargo