Bulgaria, Romania Stamp Together for EU Entry
The stamp, which is the first in Bulgarian history to be circulated in an international joint venture, was officiated Wednesday in Sofia.
The ceremony was attended by Deputy Foreign Minister Gergana Gruncharova, State ITC Agency Chief Plamen Vachkov, Romania's Ambassador here Mihail ROSIANU and the author of the precious item, Svetlin Balezdrov.
The two Balkan states will be officially welcomed as respectively the 26th and 27th members of the bloc on 1 January 2007.
- » Bulgarians 'Most Detached from EU' - Eurobarometer
- » Bulgaria's New MEPs to Stress Refugee Issues, Eurozone Accession
- » Bulgarian DPS Party Supports Georgieva's EU Foreign Policy Chief Bid
- » EIB to Assist Bulgarian Railway Infrastructure Co in Tariff Formation
- » EC Approves Bulgaria's Public Procurement Strategy 2014-2020
- » EU Regional Policy Commissioner: Bulgaria to Sign PA with EC Very Soon