Bulgaria, Romania Stamp Together for EU Entry
The stamp, which is the first in Bulgarian history to be circulated in an international joint venture, was officiated Wednesday in Sofia.
The ceremony was attended by Deputy Foreign Minister Gergana Gruncharova, State ITC Agency Chief Plamen Vachkov, Romania's Ambassador here Mihail ROSIANU and the author of the precious item, Svetlin Balezdrov.
The two Balkan states will be officially welcomed as respectively the 26th and 27th members of the bloc on 1 January 2007.
- » Bulgaria Only Took In 6 Migrants from Greece Since September
- » Bulgaria To Pay First BGN 3.4 M Installment For Refugees in Turkey
- » EUR 160 M in Financial Assistance For Bulgaria Matter Of Days
- » European Deputy Mariya Gabriel Recognised As One of 25 Most Influential Deputies
- » Non-Schengen EU Members to Meet in Warsaw
- » Bulgaria PM Urges Commitment to EU-Turkey Migrant Deal, Hotspots Outside Europe