German Murders, Takes Photos of Bulgarian Prostitute in Spain
The 47-year-old from Hof, Bavaria, said he murdered another four women - two prostitutes in Spain and another two women in France, typicallyspanish.com said. The man said he took Polaroid photos of his victims and kept part of their clothing and hair as souvenirs.
The Bulgarian woman, a 22-year-old, was found strangled to death in Hostalric.
The suspect, Volker E., was arrested in Cologne last Thursday on a European arrest warrant issued by Spanish authorities investigating the death of a prostitute in Gerona province.
Hof prosecutor, Gerhard Schmitt, said police in Spain and France is checking information the suspect gave about the other four alleged murders.
- » Bulgaria's Border Police Detained 6499 Illegal Immigrants in 2014
- » Ex Military Medical Academy Head Charged with Deliberate Mismanagement
- » Man Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Foreign National Finds Dead Body Near Bulgaria's Vidin
- » Czech Shooting ‘Not Terrorist Attack’, Interior Minister Chovanec Says
- » At Least Nine People Killed After Shooting in Czech Republic