German Murders, Takes Photos of Bulgarian Prostitute in Spain
The 47-year-old from Hof, Bavaria, said he murdered another four women - two prostitutes in Spain and another two women in France, typicallyspanish.com said. The man said he took Polaroid photos of his victims and kept part of their clothing and hair as souvenirs.
The Bulgarian woman, a 22-year-old, was found strangled to death in Hostalric.
The suspect, Volker E., was arrested in Cologne last Thursday on a European arrest warrant issued by Spanish authorities investigating the death of a prostitute in Gerona province.
Hof prosecutor, Gerhard Schmitt, said police in Spain and France is checking information the suspect gave about the other four alleged murders.
- » Ex Bulgarian Public Official Gets 2 Years in Jail for Leaking Wiretapping Data
- » Bulgarian Court Increases Prison Sentence of Pazardzhik Imam over Preaching Radical Islam
- » Bulgaria Police Detain 35 Migrants in Downtown Sofia
- » Bulgaria Seizes 5.6 Kg Heroin at Border with Turkey
- » Bulgarians Arrested in UK over Drug Trafficking
- » Over 500 Bulgarians Become Trafficking Victims A Year