German Murders, Takes Photos of Bulgarian Prostitute in Spain
The 47-year-old from Hof, Bavaria, said he murdered another four women - two prostitutes in Spain and another two women in France, typicallyspanish.com said. The man said he took Polaroid photos of his victims and kept part of their clothing and hair as souvenirs.
The Bulgarian woman, a 22-year-old, was found strangled to death in Hostalric.
The suspect, Volker E., was arrested in Cologne last Thursday on a European arrest warrant issued by Spanish authorities investigating the death of a prostitute in Gerona province.
Hof prosecutor, Gerhard Schmitt, said police in Spain and France is checking information the suspect gave about the other four alleged murders.
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Reports Successful Operation Against Cigarette Smugglers
- » Sarafovo Attack: Bulgarian Court Fails to Launch Trial
- » Bulgarian-Australian National Detained over Terrorism 'Sympathized with IS'
- » Syrian Man Shot Near Central Sofia 'Involved in People Smuggling'
- » Plovdiv Chief Architect Removed over 'Numerous Violations'
- » Bulgaria Launches Terrorism Trial against 3 Syrians