UNICEF Educates Bulgarians on Child Rights
Held under the motto "All children have rights. Anyone can help", the campaign opened Monday in Sofia's Sveti Sedmochislenitsi High School.
UNICEF's regional head for Central and Eastern Europe Maria Calivis attended the meeting together with Shirin Mestan, of the State Child Protection Agency.
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Submits Draft Election Code
- » EP: Russia, Keep Out of Eastern Europe!
- » Bulgaria Assumes Black Sea Cooperation Presidency
- » Bulgarian Delegation Visits Chinese Car Factory
- » US Helsinki Commission Chief Urges Ukrainian Authorities to Drop Force
- » EU Energy Commissioner: EC Not Opposed to South Stream