UNICEF Educates Bulgarians on Child Rights
Held under the motto "All children have rights. Anyone can help", the campaign opened Monday in Sofia's Sveti Sedmochislenitsi High School.
UNICEF's regional head for Central and Eastern Europe Maria Calivis attended the meeting together with Shirin Mestan, of the State Child Protection Agency.
- » BSP MP Tables Space Exploration Draft Law
- » Central Bank Deputy Governor Arrives at Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Kristalina Georgieva 'Should Comment on EU Foreign Affairs' - FM
- » Parliament Fails to Reach Quorum, As GERB MPs Do Not Attend Session
- » President Plevneliev 'to Hold Consultations' with Caretaker Gov't
- » Nikolay Barekov's Appointment at TV7 'A Mistake' - KTB Owner