UNICEF Educates Bulgarians on Child Rights
Held under the motto "All children have rights. Anyone can help", the campaign opened Monday in Sofia's Sveti Sedmochislenitsi High School.
UNICEF's regional head for Central and Eastern Europe Maria Calivis attended the meeting together with Shirin Mestan, of the State Child Protection Agency.
- » Bulgaria Needs to Focus Efforts on Completing Motorway Ring – Minister
- » Bulgaria Raises Retirement Age as Part of Pension Reform
- » New Operational Program in Bulgaria to Improve SME’s Access to External Financing
- » Bulgaria Sets Up Animal Police Service
- » Bulgaria Granted Citizenship to 808 Foreign Nationals in 2013 - Eurostat
- » Bulgaria MP Committee Passes Questions in Voting Rules Referendum