Bulgaria, Vietnam to Cooperate in Healthcare
The two-year plan includes cooperation in many areas, mainly in public healthcare, inpatient and outpatient help, food security, medical education. The two countries might even exchange medical students for post-graduate training.
The cooperation will enable the exchange of Bulgarian and Vietnamese patients, who will have the opportunity to seek remedy in the country, which can offer better treatment for their illness.
- » Kosovo President Receives Bulgaria's Ambassador for Farewell Visit
- » Bulgaria Asked to Give EUR 7 M More for EU's 2015 Budget
- » Bulgaria Applies for Flood Damage Aid from EUSF
- » President Plevleniev: Bulgaria Can Meet EU's Renewables Target
- » Plovdiv Mayor Signs Contract for BGN 30 M Loan from EBRD
- » GERB Meets BSP Friday in Second Round of Coalition Talks