Bulgaria, Vietnam to Cooperate in Healthcare
The two-year plan includes cooperation in many areas, mainly in public healthcare, inpatient and outpatient help, food security, medical education. The two countries might even exchange medical students for post-graduate training.
The cooperation will enable the exchange of Bulgarian and Vietnamese patients, who will have the opportunity to seek remedy in the country, which can offer better treatment for their illness.
- » President Plevneliev: Parliament to Solve Key Tasks Before Dissolution
- » GERB Leader Boyko Borisov Returns Mandate
- » Outgoing PM Plamen Oresharski: I Have No Regrets
- » Resignation 'Will Not Lead to Economic Recovery' - BIA Chairman
- » Outgoing FM: Bulgaria Vulnerable to New EU Sanctions against Russia
- » Bulgarian Outgoing Ministers React to Cabinet Resignation