Bulgaria, Vietnam to Cooperate in Healthcare
The two-year plan includes cooperation in many areas, mainly in public healthcare, inpatient and outpatient help, food security, medical education. The two countries might even exchange medical students for post-graduate training.
The cooperation will enable the exchange of Bulgarian and Vietnamese patients, who will have the opportunity to seek remedy in the country, which can offer better treatment for their illness.
- » Bulgaria, Poland to Agree on Maintenance of MiG-29 Jets by End of July
- » Bulgaria's Agriculture to Be Granted EUR 7.5 B EU in Next Years
- » Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Loses Case for Sitnyakovo Palace at Second Instance Court
- » Bulgaria 'Should Avail Itself of Developments in Greece'
- » Bulgaria’s President Starts 2-Day Visit to Ukraine on Tuesday
- » Bulgaria C-Bank's Outgoing Chair 'Was Reelected Under Pressure' - Former FinMin