Bulgaria, Vietnam to Cooperate in Healthcare
The two-year plan includes cooperation in many areas, mainly in public healthcare, inpatient and outpatient help, food security, medical education. The two countries might even exchange medical students for post-graduate training.
The cooperation will enable the exchange of Bulgarian and Vietnamese patients, who will have the opportunity to seek remedy in the country, which can offer better treatment for their illness.
- » BSP MP Tables Space Exploration Draft Law
- » Central Bank Deputy Governor Arrives at Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Kristalina Georgieva 'Should Comment on EU Foreign Affairs' - FM
- » Parliament Fails to Reach Quorum, As GERB MPs Do Not Attend Session
- » President Plevneliev 'to Hold Consultations' with Caretaker Gov't
- » Nikolay Barekov's Appointment at TV7 'A Mistake' - KTB Owner