Romanian Hottie Outruns Bulgarian in Miss Maxim 2006
With the two countries racing for a better first impression at the EU entry, this second place is yet another blow for Bulgaria, leaving local men with the consolation that they may at least meet the second sexiest Maxim girl along the streets of Sofia.
Rangelova, 20, studies law and models for a living and she was crowned Bulgaria's Miss Maxim, s title that took her to the world competition where she outran the contestants of 24 other countries.
Still she didn't manage to grab the crown and the USD 100,000 contract with New York's "Major" modelling agency.
To honor Rangelova's high ranking, the team of Maxim Bulgaria has prepared a special prize for her that will be served November, when the magazine marks its first year on the Bulgarian market.
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » Over 100 People Residing in Bulgaria Illegally Arrested in Special Operation
- » Antoaneta Vasileva Questioned In Money Laundering Investigation
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Warns of New Refugee Wave