Violinist Pinchas Zukerman Brings Dazzling Wife to Bulgaria
The two-time winner of Grammy Awards told journalists he wanted to go for a walk along Sofia streets, but doubted he would have the time for that.
Right after his concert on October 20 at the National Palace of Culture, Pinchas Zukerman will leave for Stockholm and Milan.
Pinchas Zukerman has been recognized as a musical phenomenon for four decades. His genius and prodigious technique have long been a marvel to critics and audiences, who equally respect him as a violinist, violist, conductor, teacher and chamber musician.
At their concert in Sofia Zukerman and Forsyth will play music by Johannes Brahms, Ludwig van Beethove and Max Bruch.
- » 62 % of Bulgarians Oppose Issue of New BGN 16 B Debt – Survey
- » CIA: Bulgarian Population is Less Than 7 Million People
- » Baba Tonka Museum Re-Opens in Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Volcano Villarrica Erupts in Chile
- » Google Features Bulgarian Liberation Day Doodle
- » Vandalism Committed in Front of Blagoevgrad Mosque