Violinist Pinchas Zukerman Brings Dazzling Wife to Bulgaria
The two-time winner of Grammy Awards told journalists he wanted to go for a walk along Sofia streets, but doubted he would have the time for that.
Right after his concert on October 20 at the National Palace of Culture, Pinchas Zukerman will leave for Stockholm and Milan.
Pinchas Zukerman has been recognized as a musical phenomenon for four decades. His genius and prodigious technique have long been a marvel to critics and audiences, who equally respect him as a violinist, violist, conductor, teacher and chamber musician.
At their concert in Sofia Zukerman and Forsyth will play music by Johannes Brahms, Ludwig van Beethove and Max Bruch.
- » Additional Train, Bus Services Provided over Chrismas Holidays
- » Immigrants Storming Turkey-Bulgaria Border Forces Checkpoint Closure
- » Anti-Discrimination Protest to Be Held in Sofia over 'Racist Remarks' of Gov't
- » Cyprus Returns Smuggled Jewellery Items to Bulgaria
- » Maglizh Ammo Plant Blast Caused by Breakdown - Interior Ministry
- » Bulgarian Ammo Plant Blast Leaves 1 Dead, 3 Wounded, Officials Confirm