Bicycle Tour Against Child Trafficking Crosses Bulgaria
The cyclists, who had passed through Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia will head for Romania after they tour two Bulgarian cities.
Bulgaria's leg of the race has been organized by the Norwegian Embassy, Sofia Municipality and Veliko Tarnovo Municipality.
The aim of the campaign is to put human trafficking in the limelight of public attention and to unite people's efforts with those of the institutions.
- » Five Illegal Residential Buildings Demolished in Bulgaria’s Garmen
- » Bulgaria Drops One Place to #24 by EU Funds Absorption
- » Roma People Start Demolishing Illegal Residences Themselves
- » Bulgaria Spent BGN 1.5 B to Boost Employment by 2% in 2003-2011
- » Demolition of Illegal Roma Buildings to Begin in Bulgaria's Garmen
- » Bulgarian President, FM Condemn Terrorist Attacks in France, Tunisia, Kuwait