Bicycle Tour Against Child Trafficking Crosses Bulgaria
The cyclists, who had passed through Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia will head for Romania after they tour two Bulgarian cities.
Bulgaria's leg of the race has been organized by the Norwegian Embassy, Sofia Municipality and Veliko Tarnovo Municipality.
The aim of the campaign is to put human trafficking in the limelight of public attention and to unite people's efforts with those of the institutions.
- » One in Four Bulgarians to Vote for GERB in Next Elections – Poll
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Returns Mandate
- » Fiasco and Hope After Bulgarian Government Resignation - Der Standard
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Urges Full Disclosure of 'KTB Files'
- » President Plevneliev: Parliament to Solve Key Tasks Before Dissolution
- » GERB Leader Boiko Borisov Returns Mandate