Bicycle Tour Against Child Trafficking Crosses Bulgaria
The cyclists, who had passed through Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia will head for Romania after they tour two Bulgarian cities.
Bulgaria's leg of the race has been organized by the Norwegian Embassy, Sofia Municipality and Veliko Tarnovo Municipality.
The aim of the campaign is to put human trafficking in the limelight of public attention and to unite people's efforts with those of the institutions.
- » Bulgarian President: We Are Concerned about Russia over Nemtsov's Death
- » Bulgaria PM Undergoes Knee Surgery
- » Bulgaria to Back New Sanctions on Russia if Minsk Deal Fails
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Replaces Chair of Archives State Agency
- » Bulgaria Is Not Among Worst Performers in EU Funds Absorption – President
- » NATO to Station Ship Command Centre near Bulgaria's Varna