Bicycle Tour Against Child Trafficking Crosses Bulgaria
The cyclists, who had passed through Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia will head for Romania after they tour two Bulgarian cities.
Bulgaria's leg of the race has been organized by the Norwegian Embassy, Sofia Municipality and Veliko Tarnovo Municipality.
The aim of the campaign is to put human trafficking in the limelight of public attention and to unite people's efforts with those of the institutions.
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: Mandela Left Mark on Humanity
- » Bulgaria President to Analyze Budget 2014 before Veto Decision
- » Bulgaria to Inspect EU Funded Environmental Projects from 2010 - 2013
- » Bulgarian Opposition Want Parliament Vice-Speaker Fired
- » EU Welcomes Ukraine's 'Deep European Aspirations'
- » Bulgarian Refugee Agency Head: Poor Conditions Helped Us Get More Aid