Gay Idol Elopes Ahead of Last Concert in Bulgaria
The couple gathered their friends for their engagement at the capital's Cool House Biad, just hours before Azis is to make his last-ever appearance before Bulgarian audience.
The controversial star will be warming up for the concert of Serbian folk diva Ceca Velickovic on Thursday evening, and he will once again repeat his betrothing ceremony before the audience at the Vassil Levski stadium.
After the concert Azis and his beloved will travel to Germany where they will have their official wedding for Bulgarian laws do not allow for two people from the same gender to wed.
Azis, 28, has already delivered a load of highly controversial videos and stage performances and his whims can hardly shock anyone in Bulgaria.
Many of his music clips show the Roma singer in erotic interaction with other males.
Azis has also developed a liking for plastic surgery, and his penis enlargement and lip surgery received much attention by local media.
- » Night of Scientists Hosted By Pleven Medical University
- » CineLibri 2016 To Present Frédéric Beigbeder,Arnon Grunberg, Catherine Bernstein, Jiri Menzel
- » Two-Thirds of Deaths in Bulgaria Linked to Cardiovascular Diseases
- » Bulgaria Ranks 46th in Bloomberg's Healthcare System Index
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd Worldwide In Terms Of Deats Due To Air Pollution
- » Pioneering Maritime Archaeology in Black Sea