Fire Scorches Southern Bulgarian Forest
Politics | September 10, 2006, Sunday // 00:00| Views: 1792 | Comments: 0
More than 500 dca of mixed forests were turned into ashes after a mighty fire scorched the area near Haskovo and Topolovgrad, southern Bulgaria. Firefighters have been extinguishing the flames all Sunday afternoon, while at least eight centers of fire loomed up, Tanya Georgieva from Darik News reported. Though the situation remains serious, there is no imminent threat for local people or animal stock, officials said. Patrols will remain on guard all night long.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Code Yellow Declared in 22 of Bulgaria's Regions
- » President Radev: I Will Not Assume Functions of PM
- » Govt Considering Alleviating Traffic Along Danube Bridge
- » 4 Turkish Tourists Rescued Near Bansko
- » Harsher Penalties Stipulated By Amendments to Road Traffic Act
- » 68 Illegal Migrants Leave Bulgaria in 2017
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)