Fire Scorches Southern Bulgarian Forest
Politics | September 10, 2006, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
More than 500 dca of mixed forests were turned into ashes after a mighty fire scorched the area near Haskovo and Topolovgrad, southern Bulgaria. Firefighters have been extinguishing the flames all Sunday afternoon, while at least eight centers of fire loomed up, Tanya Georgieva from Darik News reported. Though the situation remains serious, there is no imminent threat for local people or animal stock, officials said. Patrols will remain on guard all night long.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Traffic Along the Border with Turkey is Normal
- » Bulgarians Living Abroad Should Fill in Declarations If They Are Not Included in the Electoral Rolls
- » It Is Election Silence Day in Bulgaria
- » Urgent Sitting With PM Ognyan Gerdzhikov Due To Border Blockades
- » 14,000 Police Officers to Guard Polls
- » Leader of GERB: Bulgaria Must be More Stable Than Ever
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)