Fire Scorches Southern Bulgarian Forest
Politics | September 10, 2006, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
More than 500 dca of mixed forests were turned into ashes after a mighty fire scorched the area near Haskovo and Topolovgrad, southern Bulgaria. Firefighters have been extinguishing the flames all Sunday afternoon, while at least eight centers of fire loomed up, Tanya Georgieva from Darik News reported. Though the situation remains serious, there is no imminent threat for local people or animal stock, officials said. Patrols will remain on guard all night long.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
- » Strengthen the System of Protection of Migrants and Refugees in Bulgaria
- » The Sofia District Heating Company Explained the High Heating Bills with the Colder March
- » "Democratic Bulgaria" Undertakes Measures Against Mass Sale of Scratch Lottery Tickets
- » The Bulgarian Euro-Presidency Disappoints the Young People from the EU
- » PM Borisov is Opposed to the Return of Smoking to Establishments
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)