Bulgaria's Newest Thracian Sensation was Priestess Funeral
The gold and silver objects found near Sinemorets the past weekend were dated back to the 3rd Century B.C..
Meanwhile, media revealed that a prosecution's check had begun at the site to determine whether there have been any violations by excavators.
There had been a signal that people were digging at the mound as early as June 7, according to reports, indicating that the treasure might has been rummaged.
On Sunday, archeologists brought out a tiara and ear accessories made of gold. Silver and ceramic objects have also surfaced.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 58th by Human Development Index
- » Reporters Without Borders Slam Amendments to BG Penal Code on Banks
- » Private Companies to Organize Driving License Tests – Agency Head
- » Bulgarian Police Is Looking For A German Citizen
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » Almost Half of Bulgarians Live Below Poverty Threshold – Survey