Bulgaria's Newest Thracian Sensation was Priestess Funeral
The gold and silver objects found near Sinemorets the past weekend were dated back to the 3rd Century B.C..
Meanwhile, media revealed that a prosecution's check had begun at the site to determine whether there have been any violations by excavators.
There had been a signal that people were digging at the mound as early as June 7, according to reports, indicating that the treasure might has been rummaged.
On Sunday, archeologists brought out a tiara and ear accessories made of gold. Silver and ceramic objects have also surfaced.
- » Lift Set on Fire Hours Before Start of Bansko Ski World Cup
- » Subway Section to Sofia Airport to be Launched in early April
- » 600 000 People in Bulgaria are Working Poor – Trade Union
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers to Bring Scottish Rhythm to Bulgaria in Unconventional Performance
- » Loose Hose on Gas Cyllinder Sends People in Hospital
- » Judas Priest To Hit Sofia in June