Bulgaria's Newest Thracian Sensation was Priestess Funeral
The gold and silver objects found near Sinemorets the past weekend were dated back to the 3rd Century B.C..
Meanwhile, media revealed that a prosecution's check had begun at the site to determine whether there have been any violations by excavators.
There had been a signal that people were digging at the mound as early as June 7, according to reports, indicating that the treasure might has been rummaged.
On Sunday, archeologists brought out a tiara and ear accessories made of gold. Silver and ceramic objects have also surfaced.
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Honors St Anna
- » Bulgarian Composer Dobrinka Tabakova Nominated for Grammy Awards 2014
- » Only 20% of Bulgarian Roma Have Jobs – Study
- » 62% of Bulgarians against Accepting More Refugees – Poll
- » Protesting Bulgarian Students with 'College Day' Action
- » Bulgarian Students Celebrate 'College Day'