Bulgaria's Newest Thracian Sensation was Priestess Funeral
The gold and silver objects found near Sinemorets the past weekend were dated back to the 3rd Century B.C..
Meanwhile, media revealed that a prosecution's check had begun at the site to determine whether there have been any violations by excavators.
There had been a signal that people were digging at the mound as early as June 7, according to reports, indicating that the treasure might has been rummaged.
On Sunday, archeologists brought out a tiara and ear accessories made of gold. Silver and ceramic objects have also surfaced.
- » Night of Scientists Hosted By Pleven Medical University
- » CineLibri 2016 To Present Frédéric Beigbeder,Arnon Grunberg, Catherine Bernstein, Jiri Menzel
- » Two-Thirds of Deaths in Bulgaria Linked to Cardiovascular Diseases
- » Bulgaria Ranks 46th in Bloomberg's Healthcare System Index
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd Worldwide In Terms Of Deats Due To Air Pollution
- » Pioneering Maritime Archaeology in Black Sea