Japanese Fan Suicides Over World Cup Failure
The 60-year-old man was found hanged in his home by his wife. She claimed that her husband had sunk into a deep depression after Japan's side was eliminated in Germany.
The desperate fan stopped watching TV after the unfortunate clash of the "Blue Samurai"with Brazil on Thursday. The game ended 4:1 in Brazil's favor.
- » Bulgaria’s Pulev to Face American Joey Abell
- » World Cup 2014 Groups Drawn
- » Bulgaria's Pulev Opponent Pulls Out of Upcoming Fight
- » Russia's Zenit Latest in Line for Bulgarian Youngster
- » Fulham Coach Praises Bulgaria's Berbatov, Rules out Transfer Rumors
- » Berbatov to Seek Fulham Exit in January - Report