Japanese Fan Suicides Over World Cup Failure
The 60-year-old man was found hanged in his home by his wife. She claimed that her husband had sunk into a deep depression after Japan's side was eliminated in Germany.
The desperate fan stopped watching TV after the unfortunate clash of the "Blue Samurai"with Brazil on Thursday. The game ended 4:1 in Brazil's favor.
- » Champions League: Ludogorets Defeated by PSG in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face 'Nightmare' Schwartzman in Chengdu
- » Uncertainty over Bulgarian National Coach's Move to Dinamo Zagreb
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again