Bulgaria's Best Footballer Becomes UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador
Berbatov joined UNICEF efforts in fight for the rights of the disabled children. "I am proud to be a part of that organization. I would like to use my popularity and to lobby for the rights of these children and to seek reforms that would ease their life," Berbatov said during Wednesday's press conference.
Tottenham's striker even revealed plans of organizing a charity game in Bulgaria that would include other footballers goodwill ambassadors like David Beckham.
"My dreams have already became reality, now I want to help these children start dreaming", Berbatov added.
- » Who Is Who: Top Bulgarian Tennis Player Tsvetana Pironkova
- » Bulgaria PM Congratulates Patriarch Maxim on 95th Birthday
- » Who Is Who: Bulgaria's Eurovision 2010 Representative Miro
- » Who Is Who: RZS Candidate for Sofia Mayor Pavel Popov
- » Who Is Who: Bulgaria's Deputy Foreign Minister Marin Raykov
- » WHO IS WHO: New Bulgarian UNESCO Director General Irina Bokova