Bulgarian Church Opens Doors in Toronto
With a special festive program on Saturday, His Holiness Yossif, Metropolitan Bishop of North America, Canada and Australia will attend the ceremony.
The new church was built up with the initiative and sponsorship of Ignat Kaneff, construction entrepreneur born in Bulgaria, who is also the country's honorary consul to Ontario province.
On the sidelines of the opening, Bulgarian kids from the local emigrant community will present a folklore program, a symphonic orchestra and artistic exhibition under the motto "Bulgaria in My Dreams".
- » BSP MP Tables Space Exploration Draft Law
- » Central Bank Deputy Governor Arrives at Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Kristalina Georgieva 'Should Comment on EU Foreign Affairs' - FM
- » Parliament Fails to Reach Quorum, As GERB MPs Do Not Attend Session
- » President Plevneliev 'to Hold Consultations' with Caretaker Gov't
- » Nikolay Barekov's Appointment at TV7 'A Mistake' - KTB Owner