Another Dead Dolphin on Bulgarian Shore
Politics | April 30, 2006, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Another dolphin might have become a victim of Bulgarian fishing nets. Photo by Bulphoto.com
Yet another dead dolphin was revealed on Bulgaria's Black Sea side on Sunday, media reported. The mammal's body was found near northern Varna. Only a week ago, 26 dead dolphins were cast ashore by the seawater. Eco authorities think that the animals probably drowned after being caught in fishing nets. Dolphins are protected by Bulgarian law, which commands serious sanctions against those who hurt the species.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » CEM will Check if There is Censorship and Pressure in the Bulgarian National Television
- » PM Borisov had a Meeting with the Russian Ambassador
- » Borisov Discussed Preparations for the EU-Turkey Meeting with the Turkish Ambassador
- » 174 People Spent the Night at the Crisis Centre For Homeless People in the Capital
- » Bulgarian PM Discussed the Future Turkey-EU Meeting with Turkish Ambassador in Bulgaria - Hasan Ulusoy
- » The New Catalan Parliament Starts its Work Today
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)