Another Dead Dolphin on Bulgarian Shore
Politics | April 30, 2006, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Another dolphin might have become a victim of Bulgarian fishing nets. Photo by Bulphoto.com
Yet another dead dolphin was revealed on Bulgaria's Black Sea side on Sunday, media reported. The mammal's body was found near northern Varna. Only a week ago, 26 dead dolphins were cast ashore by the seawater. Eco authorities think that the animals probably drowned after being caught in fishing nets. Dolphins are protected by Bulgarian law, which commands serious sanctions against those who hurt the species.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria and 15 other EU Countries will Work For a European Supercomputer
- » Germany to Accept 10,000 Refugees From North Africa, Middle East
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)