UNICEF Helps Bulgaria Raise Teens AIDS Awareness
The agreement was approved by the Council of ministers Thursday.
The plan also envisages that by 2009 the number of children from Roma minorities leaving school ahead of the 5th grade should be decreased by 30%.
The State Agency for Children Protection will use USD 5 M for the execution of the plan. Half of the financing would be from the Bulgarian state and UNICEF would provide the other half.
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » Over 100 People Residing in Bulgaria Illegally Arrested in Special Operation
- » Antoaneta Vasileva Questioned In Money Laundering Investigation
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Warns of New Refugee Wave