UNICEF Helps Bulgaria Raise Teens AIDS Awareness
The agreement was approved by the Council of ministers Thursday.
The plan also envisages that by 2009 the number of children from Roma minorities leaving school ahead of the 5th grade should be decreased by 30%.
The State Agency for Children Protection will use USD 5 M for the execution of the plan. Half of the financing would be from the Bulgarian state and UNICEF would provide the other half.
- » Heavy North European Storm Claims First Victims
- » Eight Protesters Detained in Bulgaria’s Capital Sofia
- » Two Bulgarian Students Arrested after Skirmishes with Police - Report
- » Tensions in Front of Parliament as Bulgarian Students Rally
- » 2013 First Group of Bulgarian Researches Sets Off for Antarctica
- » Bulgarian Statesmen Honor Hanukkah