UNICEF Helps Bulgaria Raise Teens AIDS Awareness
The agreement was approved by the Council of ministers Thursday.
The plan also envisages that by 2009 the number of children from Roma minorities leaving school ahead of the 5th grade should be decreased by 30%.
The State Agency for Children Protection will use USD 5 M for the execution of the plan. Half of the financing would be from the Bulgarian state and UNICEF would provide the other half.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 58th by Human Development Index
- » Reporters Without Borders Slam Amendments to BG Penal Code on Banks
- » Private Companies to Organize Driving License Tests – Agency Head
- » Bulgarian Police Is Looking For A German Citizen
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » Almost Half of Bulgarians Live Below Poverty Threshold – Survey