UNICEF Helps Bulgaria Raise Teens AIDS Awareness
The agreement was approved by the Council of ministers Thursday.
The plan also envisages that by 2009 the number of children from Roma minorities leaving school ahead of the 5th grade should be decreased by 30%.
The State Agency for Children Protection will use USD 5 M for the execution of the plan. Half of the financing would be from the Bulgarian state and UNICEF would provide the other half.
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, US to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three Houses Collapsed in Pernik Following Illegal Mining Activities