UNICEF Helps Bulgaria Raise Teens AIDS Awareness
The agreement was approved by the Council of ministers Thursday.
The plan also envisages that by 2009 the number of children from Roma minorities leaving school ahead of the 5th grade should be decreased by 30%.
The State Agency for Children Protection will use USD 5 M for the execution of the plan. Half of the financing would be from the Bulgarian state and UNICEF would provide the other half.
- » Two-Thirds of Deaths in Bulgaria Linked to Cardiovascular Diseases
- » Bulgaria Ranks 46th in Bloomberg's Healthcare System Index
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd Worldwide In Terms Of Deats Due To Air Pollution
- » Pioneering Maritime Archaeology in Black Sea
- » Bulgaria's Education System Faces Severe Cadre Crisis Due To Retirement of Teachers
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away