UNICEF Helps Bulgaria Raise Teens AIDS Awareness
The agreement was approved by the Council of ministers Thursday.
The plan also envisages that by 2009 the number of children from Roma minorities leaving school ahead of the 5th grade should be decreased by 30%.
The State Agency for Children Protection will use USD 5 M for the execution of the plan. Half of the financing would be from the Bulgarian state and UNICEF would provide the other half.
- » Baba Tonka Museum Re-Opens in Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Volcano Villarrica Erupts in Chile
- » Google Features Bulgarian Liberation Day Doodle
- » Vandalism Committed in Front of Blagoevgrad Mosque
- » Bulgaria Commemorates 137 Years of Ottoman Empire Liberation
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover 1500-Year-Old Cross in Sandanski