200 Celebs Vie for World's Sexiest Vegetarian
PETA's president, Ingrid Newkirk, says there are more vegetarian celebrities in the running this year than ever before, with a total of around 200.
Among the nearly 200 sizzling celebs vying for this year's titles are Natalie Portman, desperate housewife Nicollette Sheridan, actress Naomi Watts, country crooner Emmylou Harriss, Anne Hathaway, Alyssa Milano, Veronica Mars' brainy beauty Kristen Bell, Walk the Line's dashing Johnny Cash Joaquin Phoenix, top NFL running back Ricky Williams, Oceans 12 heartthrob Casey Affleck, Jared Leto, pop superstar Prince, INXS lead singer JD Fortune, and hip hop hottie Common.
Currently, Natalie Portman has a slight lead over other competitors.
Last year's winners were "American Idol" winner Carrie Underwood and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin. Other previous winners include Lauren Bush, Alicia Silverstone and Tobey Maguire.
Vote for World's Sexiest Vegetarian can be cast at PETA.org. The results of the poll will be announced in late May.
- » Who Is Who: Top Bulgarian Tennis Player Tsvetana Pironkova
- » Bulgaria PM Congratulates Patriarch Maxim on 95th Birthday
- » Who Is Who: Bulgaria's Eurovision 2010 Representative Miro
- » Who Is Who: RZS Candidate for Sofia Mayor Pavel Popov
- » Who Is Who: Bulgaria's Deputy Foreign Minister Marin Raykov
- » WHO IS WHO: New Bulgarian UNESCO Director General Irina Bokova