NATO Eyes Bulgaria, Romania in Crack down on Black Sea Smuggling
Talking to the United Press International, Gen. James L. Jones said NATO should become more proactive in preventing conflicts and preempting attacks against its members through proactive engagement at an early stage.
According to Jones the threats the alliance now faced, such as terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, risks to energy supplies and critical infrastructure, were "quite a bit different from those the alliance faced in the Twentieth Century."
- » Bulgaria Needs to Focus Efforts on Completing Motorway Ring – Minister
- » Bulgaria Raises Retirement Age as Part of Pension Reform
- » New Operational Program in Bulgaria to Improve SME’s Access to External Financing
- » Bulgaria Sets Up Animal Police Service
- » Bulgaria Granted Citizenship to 808 Foreign Nationals in 2013 - Eurostat
- » Bulgaria MP Committee Passes Questions in Voting Rules Referendum