NATO Eyes Bulgaria, Romania in Crack down on Black Sea Smuggling
Talking to the United Press International, Gen. James L. Jones said NATO should become more proactive in preventing conflicts and preempting attacks against its members through proactive engagement at an early stage.
According to Jones the threats the alliance now faced, such as terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, risks to energy supplies and critical infrastructure, were "quite a bit different from those the alliance faced in the Twentieth Century."
- » BSP, Lyava Balgariya To Start Discussions On Non-Confidence Vote
- » DPS Leader Karadayi: Georgieva's Nomination For UN Secretary General Is Very Superficial Move
- » Bulgarian President Plevneliev Calls For Unity On New UN Secretary Nomination
- » BSP: Georgieva's Nomination For UN Secretary General Is Shame For Bulgaria
- » GERB, Reformist Bloc Approve Georgieva's Nomination For UN Secretary General
- » Bulgarian PM: Georgieva Is More Successful Nomination For UN Secretary General