NATO Eyes Bulgaria, Romania in Crack down on Black Sea Smuggling
Talking to the United Press International, Gen. James L. Jones said NATO should become more proactive in preventing conflicts and preempting attacks against its members through proactive engagement at an early stage.
According to Jones the threats the alliance now faced, such as terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, risks to energy supplies and critical infrastructure, were "quite a bit different from those the alliance faced in the Twentieth Century."
- » One in Four Bulgarians to Vote for GERB in Next Elections – Poll
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Returns Mandate
- » Fiasco and Hope After Bulgarian Government Resignation - Der Standard
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Urges Full Disclosure of 'KTB Files'
- » President Plevneliev: Parliament to Solve Key Tasks Before Dissolution
- » GERB Leader Boiko Borisov Returns Mandate