Sweden Audits UN Jail after Milosevic Death
World | April 1, 2006, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Sweden has accepted the invitation of the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia to audit of the detention unit outside of The Hague where Slobodan Milosevic died of a heart attack in mid-March. The audit will include all areas relating to the management and administration of the unit, but it may not extend to actual conditions of detention, overseen by the International Committee of the Red Cross. The former Yugoslav leader was found dead in his prison cell at The Hague in the middle of March. He was on trial for alleged war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide. According to lawyer Zdenko Tomanovic Slobodan Milosevic feared he was being poisoned just a day before he died.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Pablo Neruda did not Die of Cancer but may have been Poisoned
- » Jihadists Killed over 58 Policemen in Egypt
- » Dozens Dead in Suicide Bombing at Kabul Mosque
- » The Emperor of Japan will Abdicate on 31 March 2019
- » Far from Catalonia, Canvey Island in England also Wants Independence
- » EU will Cut Some Money For Turkey as Ties Sour
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)