Serbia Confirms Bird Flu at Domestic Fowl
World | March 26, 2006, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Serbia has confirmed the first case of a domestic bird infected with the lethal H5N1 strain of avian flu virus. The rooster was found on March 15at the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina. The 10km perimeter around the site has been declared a risk zone. The test results have been confirmed by the European Union reference laboratory in Weybridge, UK. As a precautionary measure, more than 30 people in the affected area were under intense medical supervision. In the meantime, veterinarians are monitoring all fowl in a 10 km radius.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Twitter Blocked More than 1,000 Users for "Targeted Spam"
- » Turkey Announced the Offensive Against the Syrian City of Afrin
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion
- » Russia Accused the Ukrainian Authorities of Preparing for a New War
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)