Serbia Confirms Bird Flu at Domestic Fowl
World | March 26, 2006, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Serbia has confirmed the first case of a domestic bird infected with the lethal H5N1 strain of avian flu virus. The rooster was found on March 15at the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina. The 10km perimeter around the site has been declared a risk zone. The test results have been confirmed by the European Union reference laboratory in Weybridge, UK. As a precautionary measure, more than 30 people in the affected area were under intense medical supervision. In the meantime, veterinarians are monitoring all fowl in a 10 km radius.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The EU Estimated the Price for Brexit: EUR 52 Billion
- » Jennifer Lopez made a Donation after the Disaster in Puerto Rico
- » The Brother of Pablo Escobar Demands USD 1 Billion from Netflix for Narcos Series
- » Ralph Fiennes Acquired Serbian Citizenship
- » Russian General Died in Syria
- » The US Restricts the Access of Citizens from DPRK, Iran and Venezuela
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)