Russian, 75, Stars in Adult Films
David Bozdoganov, aged 75, came to an audition for X-rated production by mistake.
But then producer Alexander Plahov decided to give him a chance, and the film was a splash success indeed, the filmmaker himself revealed.
There is, however, an obstacle to Bozdoganov's performance, News.rin.ru says.
According to the website, the aged macho believed that garlic was a real elixir for one's libido, and always used the smelly treat before shooting a scene. That is a major turnoff for Bozdoganov's partners, the report reveals.
- » Bulgaria’s 2011-2013 Refugee Integration Strategy Was Total Failure – Audit Office
- » Greek Singer Demis Roussos Dies
- » Bulgaria Deputy Parliament Speaker Dies Aged 60
- » Turkish Tourist Suffers Injuries While Skiing in Bulgaria’s Bansko
- » Summer Floods Caused Damages Amounting to EUR 400 M
- » Man Barricades Himself in His Home, Opens Fire on Neighbors’ House, Police