Russian, 75, Stars in Adult Films
David Bozdoganov, aged 75, came to an audition for X-rated production by mistake.
But then producer Alexander Plahov decided to give him a chance, and the film was a splash success indeed, the filmmaker himself revealed.
There is, however, an obstacle to Bozdoganov's performance, News.rin.ru says.
According to the website, the aged macho believed that garlic was a real elixir for one's libido, and always used the smelly treat before shooting a scene. That is a major turnoff for Bozdoganov's partners, the report reveals.
- » Bulgaria Beefs Up Police Presence to Enforce Traffic Rules
- » Bulgaria's MPs Fined BGN 660 K For Non-Attendance
- » Salaries in Bulgarian Healthcare 'Guaranteed Until December'
- » Bulgaria’s Population Shrinks Further
- » Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Reaches 11.3% in 2013
- » Bulgarian Scientists Prove Beer to Be as Healthy as Fruits