Russian, 75, Stars in Adult Films
David Bozdoganov, aged 75, came to an audition for X-rated production by mistake.
But then producer Alexander Plahov decided to give him a chance, and the film was a splash success indeed, the filmmaker himself revealed.
There is, however, an obstacle to Bozdoganov's performance, News.rin.ru says.
According to the website, the aged macho believed that garlic was a real elixir for one's libido, and always used the smelly treat before shooting a scene. That is a major turnoff for Bozdoganov's partners, the report reveals.
- » Russian Businessmen to Turn Sofia Mall into Orthodox Christianity Museum - Report
- » Ennio Morricone to Delight Sofia Audience
- » Attack on Bulgaria's Dogan Makes AFP Pics of Year
- » Bulgaria on Alert for Strong Winds, Snow
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Honors St Anna
- » Bulgarian Composer Dobrinka Tabakova Nominated for Grammy Awards 2014