Russian, 75, Stars in Adult Films
David Bozdoganov, aged 75, came to an audition for X-rated production by mistake.
But then producer Alexander Plahov decided to give him a chance, and the film was a splash success indeed, the filmmaker himself revealed.
There is, however, an obstacle to Bozdoganov's performance, News.rin.ru says.
According to the website, the aged macho believed that garlic was a real elixir for one's libido, and always used the smelly treat before shooting a scene. That is a major turnoff for Bozdoganov's partners, the report reveals.
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, US to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three Houses Collapsed in Pernik Following Illegal Mining Activities
- » Bulgaria’s PM: Hospitals Will Remain On No-Privatization List