20 EXPENSIVE ANTIBIOTICS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF THE OBLIGATORY LIST OF ME...
Politics | January 17, 2002, Thursday // 00:00| Views: 2608 | Comments: 0
20 expensive antibiotics have been taken off the obligatory list of medicines, which the hospitals should keep in a warehouse. They have been replaced by cheaper ones, sources from the Health Ministry said. Producers of Bulgarian medicines already started to submit applications for prices re-registration.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria's Ruling Parties to Seek Consensus on Pension Reform
- » MEP Barekov Withdraws Support from His Group in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria FinMin 'Ready to Backtrack' on Pension Reform
- » PM Boyko Borisov: New Gov't 'Restored Bulgaria's European Dignity'
- » Bulgaria President Won’t Veto Contentious Change to Pension Legislation
- » Parliament Passes Pension Insurance Changes amid Bitter Disputes