20 EXPENSIVE ANTIBIOTICS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF THE OBLIGATORY LIST OF ME...
Politics | January 17, 2002, Thursday // 00:00| Views: 2573 | Comments: 0
20 expensive antibiotics have been taken off the obligatory list of medicines, which the hospitals should keep in a warehouse. They have been replaced by cheaper ones, sources from the Health Ministry said. Producers of Bulgarian medicines already started to submit applications for prices re-registration.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 5 Parties to Enter Bulgaria's Next Parliament - Poll
- » Bulgaria's Interior Ministry Plagued by BGN 97M Budget Gap
- » Bulgaria Suffered Financial Corrections worth BGN 166M by end-2013
- » Bulgaria's Elections Body Rules Out 'Kostinbrod Scenario' at Snap Poll
- » Bulgaria’s Central Electoral Commission Denies Election Observers Registration to 2 Associations
- » Bulgaria’s Struma, Hemus Motorways Listed as Key Priorities in Transport OP 2014-2020