20 EXPENSIVE ANTIBIOTICS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF THE OBLIGATORY LIST OF ME...
Politics | January 17, 2002, Thursday // 00:00| Views: 2651 | Comments: 0
20 expensive antibiotics have been taken off the obligatory list of medicines, which the hospitals should keep in a warehouse. They have been replaced by cheaper ones, sources from the Health Ministry said. Producers of Bulgarian medicines already started to submit applications for prices re-registration.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 40 Illegal Iraqi Migrants Detained in Karnobat Region
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: I will not Resign
- » EU Sets Deadline for Belgium To Overcome Walloon Resistanace to CETA
- » Leaked Recording Brings Up Claims of Bulgaria PM's Relations with Controversial MP
- » Bulgarian MPs Demand Clarity on Fighter Jets Tender
- » Bulgaria's Presidential Hopefuls: The Low-Profile Candidates (Part 3)
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)