20 EXPENSIVE ANTIBIOTICS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF THE OBLIGATORY LIST OF ME...
Politics | January 17, 2002, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
20 expensive antibiotics have been taken off the obligatory list of medicines, which the hospitals should keep in a warehouse. They have been replaced by cheaper ones, sources from the Health Ministry said. Producers of Bulgarian medicines already started to submit applications for prices re-registration.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Putin Appointed a New Ambassador in the US
- » Sofia Municipality Started Operation For Demolition Of Illegal Roma Homes in Sofia’s Neighbourhood ‘Zaharna Fabrika’
- » No Bulgarians Reported Injured in Italy Earthquake
- » Ministry of Interior and the Directorate of “Automobile Administration”Check Vehicles for Adherence to Traffic Rules
- » Man Threatened with a Knife Emergency Care Team in Sofia
- » Advertising for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union will Cost BGN 1.5 Million
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)