20 EXPENSIVE ANTIBIOTICS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF THE OBLIGATORY LIST OF ME...
Politics | January 17, 2002, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
20 expensive antibiotics have been taken off the obligatory list of medicines, which the hospitals should keep in a warehouse. They have been replaced by cheaper ones, sources from the Health Ministry said. Producers of Bulgarian medicines already started to submit applications for prices re-registration.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Ska Keller: Many Bulgarians have Apologized to me Personally Because of Deputy PM Simeonov
- » The Guardian: Europe is Facing a Potential Crisis in the Balkans. It has to Act Soon
- » Bulgarian Was Appointed For Director General of Eurostat
- » Night Public Transport in Sofia from the Spring
- » New Scandal with the Far Right in Austria
- » Bulgaria's President Receives Saudi Foreign Minister
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)