20 EXPENSIVE ANTIBIOTICS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF THE OBLIGATORY LIST OF ME...
Politics | January 17, 2002, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
20 expensive antibiotics have been taken off the obligatory list of medicines, which the hospitals should keep in a warehouse. They have been replaced by cheaper ones, sources from the Health Ministry said. Producers of Bulgarian medicines already started to submit applications for prices re-registration.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Prosecutor's Office Checking Registration of Mareshki's Two Parties
- » Donald Tusk To Visit Bulgaria in April
- » Farmers Protests in Front of Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Bulgaria's Govt Approves Position for EU Summit Meeting in Rome
- » DANS Declares Two More Turkish Citizens Threat to National Security
- » Government Knows About Organized Transport of Voters From Turkey to Bulgaria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)