20 EXPENSIVE ANTIBIOTICS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF THE OBLIGATORY LIST OF ME...
Politics | January 17, 2002, Thursday // 00:00| Views: 2629 | Comments: 0
20 expensive antibiotics have been taken off the obligatory list of medicines, which the hospitals should keep in a warehouse. They have been replaced by cheaper ones, sources from the Health Ministry said. Producers of Bulgarian medicines already started to submit applications for prices re-registration.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria Had Second Largest Drop in Unemployment in EU in March
- » Bulgarian PM Slightly Lifts Veil On GERB’s Presidential Candidate
- » For First Time Woman Will Head Bulgaria's Penitentiary System
- » Bulgaria, US Begin Preparations for Joint Air Training “Thracian Eagle 2016”
- » Bulgaria's Stara Zagora Also Bans Wearing of Face-Covering Veils in Public Places
- » Bulgarian MPs Keep Provision Allowing Simultaneous Holding of Referendums, Elections
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)