20 EXPENSIVE ANTIBIOTICS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF THE OBLIGATORY LIST OF ME...
Politics | January 17, 2002, Thursday // 00:00| Views: 2573 | Comments: 0
20 expensive antibiotics have been taken off the obligatory list of medicines, which the hospitals should keep in a warehouse. They have been replaced by cheaper ones, sources from the Health Ministry said. Producers of Bulgarian medicines already started to submit applications for prices re-registration.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria's Interior Ministry Suspects 1,000 People of Vote Buying
- » Bulgaria's Reformist Bloc Postpones Chairperson Election
- » EU To Cover 6% Of Flood Damages In Bulgaria
- » Interior Ministry Investigates New Vote-Buying Schemes
- » Turkey's Erdogan Met With DPS Leader Lyutvi Mestan
- » Director of Southwestern Unit of Bulgaria's Customs Agency Dismissed - Report