Bulgaria Receives Bird-Flu Prevention Aid
Politics | January 16, 2006, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgaria's Vice PM and Disaster Management Minister Emel Etem has accepted Monday a donation of 500 packs of the antiviral Tamiflu drug. The drugs would be used if bird flu outbreaks are registered in Bulgaria. Tamiflu could be used as a preventive drug or for treatment of patients in the early stages of the disease. The bird-flu prevention aid, worth about EUR 12,000 was presented by representatives of the pharmaceutical company Roche Bulgaria.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The UAE has Appointed the World's First Minister of Artificial Intelligence
- » The Municipality of Plovdiv will Make a New Large Park
- » The Ruling Coalition in Argentina Won the Parliamentary Elections
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Eurosceptic Party of Billionaire Babis Wins Elections in the Czech Republic
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will be on a Two-Day Visit to France
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)