Bulgaria Receives Bird-Flu Prevention Aid
Politics | January 16, 2006, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgaria's Vice PM and Disaster Management Minister Emel Etem has accepted Monday a donation of 500 packs of the antiviral Tamiflu drug. The drugs would be used if bird flu outbreaks are registered in Bulgaria. Tamiflu could be used as a preventive drug or for treatment of patients in the early stages of the disease. The bird-flu prevention aid, worth about EUR 12,000 was presented by representatives of the pharmaceutical company Roche Bulgaria.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Refugee Status Was Given to 561 Foreigners From the Beginning of 2017
- » Protest Against The Construction of a Skyscraper in Sofia
- » Government Starts a Procedure For Buying New Trains From This Autumn
- » Public Trust in Bulgarian Government Up by 7% for First 100 Days
- » School Directors in Bulgaria are Seeking for 3000 Teachers
- » Bulgarian Border Police Hands Foreign Drivers Brochures on Road Traffic Rules
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)