Bulgaria Receives Bird-Flu Prevention Aid
Politics | January 16, 2006, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgaria's Vice PM and Disaster Management Minister Emel Etem has accepted Monday a donation of 500 packs of the antiviral Tamiflu drug. The drugs would be used if bird flu outbreaks are registered in Bulgaria. Tamiflu could be used as a preventive drug or for treatment of patients in the early stages of the disease. The bird-flu prevention aid, worth about EUR 12,000 was presented by representatives of the pharmaceutical company Roche Bulgaria.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Merkel in Sofia: I Welcome Borissov's Initiative for EC-Turkey Meeting
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Theresa May: There will be no New Referendum on Brexit
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » France and the United Kingdom have Signed a Border Security Agreement
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)