Bulgaria Receives Bird-Flu Prevention Aid
Politics | January 16, 2006, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgaria's Vice PM and Disaster Management Minister Emel Etem has accepted Monday a donation of 500 packs of the antiviral Tamiflu drug. The drugs would be used if bird flu outbreaks are registered in Bulgaria. Tamiflu could be used as a preventive drug or for treatment of patients in the early stages of the disease. The bird-flu prevention aid, worth about EUR 12,000 was presented by representatives of the pharmaceutical company Roche Bulgaria.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 1 km Queue of Trucks at Bulgaria’s Danube Bridge 2 Border Checkpoint
- » Gallup International: 2/3 of Bulgarians Support Voting Abroad
- » MPs Will Not Be Freezing Their Salaries
- » The Supreme Administrative Prosecution Office Cotests a Decision of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission On Heat Energy
- » No Parliamentary Blitz-Control at the National Assembly
- » Boyko Borisov Says Coalitional Agreement Guarantees Stable Ruling
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)