Bulgaria Receives Bird-Flu Prevention Aid
Politics | January 16, 2006, Monday // 00:00| Views: 1013 | Comments: 0
Bulgaria's Vice PM and Disaster Management Minister Emel Etem has accepted Monday a donation of 500 packs of the antiviral Tamiflu drug. The drugs would be used if bird flu outbreaks are registered in Bulgaria. Tamiflu could be used as a preventive drug or for treatment of patients in the early stages of the disease. The bird-flu prevention aid, worth about EUR 12,000 was presented by representatives of the pharmaceutical company Roche Bulgaria.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarians Abroad Not To Be Able To Note Preferences on Ballots in Snap Elections
- » Prosecutor’s Office Checking Chief Interior Secretary’s Signal
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd in Utilisation of EU Funds for SMEs
- » Bulgaria's Constitutional Court Abolishes Compulsory Voting
- » Gallup: 73% of Bulgarians Support Trump's Policy Against Migrants
- » Two Groups of Foreign Observers To Monitor Elections in Bulgaria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)