Illegal Tunnel Discovered Between Mexico, USA
World | January 12, 2006, Thursday // 00:00| Views: 5557 | Comments: 0
Authorities have discovered an illegal tunnel between Mexico and the United states, it emerged Thursday. The tunnel, dug under the border between the two countries, south of San Diego, was most likely used by drug traffickers or illegal immigrants. The walls of the meter-high tunnel were not strengthened with concrete and it went on for tens of meters. One end of the tunnel was hidden near a duty-free shop in the city of Tijuana. This is the 16th such tunnel discovered since 2001.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Leader of Turkey's Ruling Party Announces New Cabinet
- » Greece Begins Relocation of Migrants from Idomeni Refugee Camp
- » Former Green Leader Achieves Narrow Victory in Austria's Presidential Election
- » New AKP Leader Binali Yildirim Working to Form Turkey’s New Government
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Calls for Political Solutions to Humanitarian Crises at Istanbul Summit
- » Outcome of Austria’s Presidential Election Hinges on Postal Ballots
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)