Illegal Tunnel Discovered Between Mexico, USA
World | January 12, 2006, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Authorities have discovered an illegal tunnel between Mexico and the United states, it emerged Thursday. The tunnel, dug under the border between the two countries, south of San Diego, was most likely used by drug traffickers or illegal immigrants. The walls of the meter-high tunnel were not strengthened with concrete and it went on for tens of meters. One end of the tunnel was hidden near a duty-free shop in the city of Tijuana. This is the 16th such tunnel discovered since 2001.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Le Pen Faces Macron in Final Round of French Presidential Election
- » Early French Vote Turnout Slightly Higher Than 2012
- » Unidentified Gunman Opens Fire in FSB Office in Russia’s Khabarovsk
- » French Police Hunting Second Suspect After Paris Attack
- » Gunman Kills Officer Before Being Shot Dead
- » Financial Support For Participants in Chernobyl Cleanup
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)