Illegal Tunnel Discovered Between Mexico, USA
World | January 12, 2006, Thursday // 00:00| Views: 5553 | Comments: 0
Authorities have discovered an illegal tunnel between Mexico and the United states, it emerged Thursday. The tunnel, dug under the border between the two countries, south of San Diego, was most likely used by drug traffickers or illegal immigrants. The walls of the meter-high tunnel were not strengthened with concrete and it went on for tens of meters. One end of the tunnel was hidden near a duty-free shop in the city of Tijuana. This is the 16th such tunnel discovered since 2001.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Russia to Suspend Visa-free Travel for Turkish Citizens from 2016
- » France to Commemorate Paris Victims With National Memorial Service
- » German Police Arrests Two Suspected Jihadists in Berlin
- » Hollande, Putin Meet to Discuss Broad Coalition against ‘Common Enemy’
- » President Erdogan: Turkey Won’t Apologize for Shooting down Russian Bomber
- » Migrants Stranded in Greece Try to Break into Macedonia
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)