Gay Sex Shocks Bulgarian Football Club
The four were expelled from the MAX club after being caught in a sex foursome in the changing room, a newspaper report said Friday.
Coach Georgi Dimov has confirmed the disclosure, saying that the homosexual players were kicked out for damaging the club's reputation, 7 Dni Sport says.
MAX is currently struggling to enter professional football, and negotiating with potential sponsors, the report explains.
- » Minev Gives Ludogorets Historic 1-0 Victory Over Basel
- » Garanti Koza WTA Tournament Of Champions Starts In Sofia On Oct. 28
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Scores Two Hot Shots, Qualifies For Stockholm Semifinal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Nominated For Sportsmanship Award
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Quarterfinals in Moscow