Gay Sex Shocks Bulgarian Football Club
The four were expelled from the MAX club after being caught in a sex foursome in the changing room, a newspaper report said Friday.
Coach Georgi Dimov has confirmed the disclosure, saying that the homosexual players were kicked out for damaging the club's reputation, 7 Dni Sport says.
MAX is currently struggling to enter professional football, and negotiating with potential sponsors, the report explains.
- » Fulham Sign Bulgarian Defender Bodurov
- » First Bulgarian Climber Conquers K2
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Skip Tournament in Washington Over Illness
- » Mountain Auto Rally “Uzana” Cancelled after Fatal Accident
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery