Gay Sex Shocks Bulgarian Football Club
The four were expelled from the MAX club after being caught in a sex foursome in the changing room, a newspaper report said Friday.
Coach Georgi Dimov has confirmed the disclosure, saying that the homosexual players were kicked out for damaging the club's reputation, 7 Dni Sport says.
MAX is currently struggling to enter professional football, and negotiating with potential sponsors, the report explains.
- » World Ski Cup Race in Bulgaria's Bansko Cancelled over Heavy Fog
- » Bulgaria's Litex Sells Colombian Striker for EUR 1.6 M to Chinese Team
- » Bad Weather Postpones Super Giant Slalom in Bulgaria's Bansko
- » Bulgaria's Karatancheva Qualifies for Acapulco Semifinals
- » Bulgaria's Bansko Bans Operating Drones During Ski World Cup
- » Bulgarian Striker Dimitar Berbatov Scores for Monaco's Convincing Win