Jailed Bulgarian Nurses To Meet Relatives For Christmas
One representative of the family of each nurse will receive a visa for the trip, the Bulgarian news agency announced.
The state will cover the expenses of the five.
In May 2004 Libya found the five Bulgarian health workers and a Palestinian doctor guilty of having caused the death of 40 children and of infecting almost 400 others with HIV at the Benghazi hospital. The nurses were sentenced to death by a firing squad, sparkling cries of foul from Bulgaria and its allies the United States and the European Union.
- » Bulgaria FM: EU Must Boost Incentives to Post-Soviet Countries
- » Ukraine to Send EU-Integration Envoys to Brussels
- » Deputy Foreign Min Represents Bulgaria at Mandela Memorial Service
- » Bulgarians Rally in London against Anti-Immigrant Policies
- » Bulgaria's GERB Suffers 2nd 'Renegade' Loss
- » EU’s 1st Ever Legal Instrument for Roma Inclusion Adopted