Jailed Bulgarian Nurses To Meet Relatives For Christmas
One representative of the family of each nurse will receive a visa for the trip, the Bulgarian news agency announced.
The state will cover the expenses of the five.
In May 2004 Libya found the five Bulgarian health workers and a Palestinian doctor guilty of having caused the death of 40 children and of infecting almost 400 others with HIV at the Benghazi hospital. The nurses were sentenced to death by a firing squad, sparkling cries of foul from Bulgaria and its allies the United States and the European Union.
- » Bulgarian President: We Are Concerned about Russia over Nemtsov's Death
- » Bulgaria PM Undergoes Knee Surgery
- » Bulgaria to Back New Sanctions on Russia if Minsk Deal Fails
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Replaces Chair of Archives State Agency
- » Bulgaria Is Not Among Worst Performers in EU Funds Absorption – President
- » NATO to Station Ship Command Centre near Bulgaria's Varna