Jailed Bulgarian Nurses To Meet Relatives For Christmas
One representative of the family of each nurse will receive a visa for the trip, the Bulgarian news agency announced.
The state will cover the expenses of the five.
In May 2004 Libya found the five Bulgarian health workers and a Palestinian doctor guilty of having caused the death of 40 children and of infecting almost 400 others with HIV at the Benghazi hospital. The nurses were sentenced to death by a firing squad, sparkling cries of foul from Bulgaria and its allies the United States and the European Union.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passes Labor Code Amendments
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Approves Negotiations for Purchase of New Fighter Jets
- » Bulgaria’s Counterterrorism Center to Start Collecting Data on Violent Extremism, Radicalization
- » 14 US Tanks to Hold Military Trainings in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Gov't to Decide on Fighter Jets Acquisition
- » Bulgaria is Well Prepared for Greek Bank Crisis, Foreign Minister Mitov says