Jailed Bulgarian Nurses To Meet Relatives For Christmas
One representative of the family of each nurse will receive a visa for the trip, the Bulgarian news agency announced.
The state will cover the expenses of the five.
In May 2004 Libya found the five Bulgarian health workers and a Palestinian doctor guilty of having caused the death of 40 children and of infecting almost 400 others with HIV at the Benghazi hospital. The nurses were sentenced to death by a firing squad, sparkling cries of foul from Bulgaria and its allies the United States and the European Union.
- » Bulgaria Defense Ministry to Dispatch 180 Troops along Border with Turkey
- » Two Bulgarian Nationals Arrested in Libya for Alleged Smuggling
- » Finance Ministry Reverses Controversial Changes to Pension Insurance
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Makes Governance Programme Public
- » Bulgaria Foresees New Investments for Municipalities Hosting Refugees
- » Proposal to Increase Social Insurance Could Lead to Higher Unemployment - CEIB