Jailed Bulgarian Nurses To Meet Relatives For Christmas
One representative of the family of each nurse will receive a visa for the trip, the Bulgarian news agency announced.
The state will cover the expenses of the five.
In May 2004 Libya found the five Bulgarian health workers and a Palestinian doctor guilty of having caused the death of 40 children and of infecting almost 400 others with HIV at the Benghazi hospital. The nurses were sentenced to death by a firing squad, sparkling cries of foul from Bulgaria and its allies the United States and the European Union.
- » Bulgarian Socialists OK Stanishev’s Bid for 2 Term as PES President
- » Who is Who: Mihail Mikov, New Chair of Bulgarian Socialist Party
- » Mihail Mikov Elected Chair of Bulgarian Socialist Party
- » Outgoing Bulgarian Socialist Leader to Run for 2 Term as PES President
- » Voting in Turkey’s Presidential Election Starts at Bulgarian Border
- » Ukraine Snubs Discrimination at Summer Camp in Bulgarian Resort