Jailed Bulgarian Nurses To Meet Relatives For Christmas
One representative of the family of each nurse will receive a visa for the trip, the Bulgarian news agency announced.
The state will cover the expenses of the five.
In May 2004 Libya found the five Bulgarian health workers and a Palestinian doctor guilty of having caused the death of 40 children and of infecting almost 400 others with HIV at the Benghazi hospital. The nurses were sentenced to death by a firing squad, sparkling cries of foul from Bulgaria and its allies the United States and the European Union.
- » Socialist 'Dissident' Member Kadiev Enters Party Leadership Race
- » Bulgaria's Defense Min Vows Support for Macedonia's EU, NATO Bids
- » Mistral Warship for Russia 'Tied to Stance on Ukraine Crisis'
- » Macedonian Defense Minister Pays Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria-Turkey Border Fence Completed
- » Prosecutors to Probe Ex Agriculture Fund Execs over Delayed Projects