Bulgaria's President Welcomes NATO Secretary General
He is scheduled to confer with President Georgi Parvanov and Prime Minister Sergei Stanishev.
Jaap de Hoop Scheffer will also attend NATO's Exercise Cooperative Key 05 in the second biggest Bulgarian town of Plovdiv.
The visit is at the invitation of the Bulgarian president.
- » Bulgaria's 3rd Biggest Party, DPS, Rejects Mandate to Form Govt
- » Bulgarians 'Most Detached from EU' - Eurobarometer
- » Outgoing Bulgarian Foreign Minister Slams New Sanctions against Russia
- » Bulgaria Evacuates Embassy Staff From Libya
- » Bulgarian Municipalities Seek Urgent Reforms, Greater Decentralization
- » Nationalist MP Joins Bulgaria without Censorship Party