Bulgarian Opens Donkey Museum
More than 100 donkey photographs, carriages and accessories have already been arranged at the place in Gurkovo.
But the centrepiece in the fun expo will surely be the donkey carriage race, which enjoyed notable popularity during the previous century.
Gurkovo will have the unique chance to experience the race once again on September 4. Twenty competitors have already signed up to the donkey race, local officials have disclosed.
- » Russian Businessmen to Turn Sofia Mall into Orthodox Christianity Museum - Report
- » Ennio Morricone to Delight Sofia Audience
- » Attack on Bulgaria's Dogan Makes AFP Pics of Year
- » Bulgaria on Alert for Strong Winds, Snow
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Honors St Anna
- » Bulgarian Composer Dobrinka Tabakova Nominated for Grammy Awards 2014