Bulgarian Opens Donkey Museum
More than 100 donkey photographs, carriages and accessories have already been arranged at the place in Gurkovo.
But the centrepiece in the fun expo will surely be the donkey carriage race, which enjoyed notable popularity during the previous century.
Gurkovo will have the unique chance to experience the race once again on September 4. Twenty competitors have already signed up to the donkey race, local officials have disclosed.
- » 8,000 Bulgarian Officers To Stage Major Traffic Police Raids
- » Bulgaria's MPs Fined BGN 660 K For Non-Attendance
- » Salaries in Bulgarian Healthcare 'Guaranteed Until December'
- » Bulgaria’s Population Shrinks Further
- » Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria Reach 11.3% in 2013
- » Bulgarian Scientists Prove Beer to Be as Healthy as Fruits