Bulgarian Opens Donkey Museum
More than 100 donkey photographs, carriages and accessories have already been arranged at the place in Gurkovo.
But the centrepiece in the fun expo will surely be the donkey carriage race, which enjoyed notable popularity during the previous century.
Gurkovo will have the unique chance to experience the race once again on September 4. Twenty competitors have already signed up to the donkey race, local officials have disclosed.
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
- » Fire Causes Death of Two People in Downtown Sofia
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival