Sofia's Auto Salon' Most Expensive Exhibit Sold
The Bavarian manufacturer displayed five exhibits at the Sofia Auto Salon 2005, worth BGN 980 429,38.
Meanwhile a total of 30 Mercedes jeeps were sold at a price of between EUR 60-80,000 each.
Land Rover, Mercedez, Nissan, Honda and sales leader Peugeot attracted many of the 8000 visitors on the first day of the salon.
A total of 100 luxurious automobiles were sold for one day alone.
Some 100 companies participate in the exhibition, which will take place by June 19 on an area of more than 13 000 sq. m. Most of the stands represents the original idea of the manufacturers in the other international events like Paris, Frankfurt, Detroit and Geneva motor shows.
- » KEVR To Raise Gas Prices by 1.97% As Of October 1
- » BNB Chief Radev: Bulgaria's Banking System Is Stable
- » Azerbaijan, Bulgaria Agree on Gas Deliveries from 2020
- » Bulgaria to Study Options for Azerbaijani Gas Supplies - Energy Min
- » Turkey to Complete Wall with Syria in 5 Months
- » Bulgaria Doesn't Appeal Arbitration Ruling over Atomstroyexport Debt