Plovdiv Teen Wins "Miss Bulgaria - London"
Manuela Stamenova competed with eleven other Bulgarian girls for the prestigious title. Miss Bulgaria 2005 Rositsa Ivanova, 17, was the first to congratulate her lucky fellow.
Manuela also pocketed a GDP 700 prize.
The contest was the third of its kind, and took place at The Pavilion. It was hosted by television journalist/ singer Dragomir Draganov, and organized by Budilnik, a newspaper for Bulgarian expatriates.
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » Over 100 People Residing in Bulgaria Illegally Arrested in Special Operation
- » Antoaneta Vasileva Questioned In Money Laundering Investigation