6 Americans, 2 Filipinos Among Copter Crash Victims
Initial reports claimed that there were nine people onboard.
The three-member Bulgarian crew of the chopper was also killed when the plane was downed by ground fire some 20km north of Baghdad.
The Mi-8 commercial helicopter downed in Iraq was owned by Bulgarian air carrier Heli Air and worked on a wet leasing contract for the Washington-based SkyLine.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passes Labor Code Amendments
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Approves Negotiations for Purchase of New Fighter Jets
- » Bulgaria’s Counterterrorism Center to Start Collecting Data on Violent Extremism, Radicalization
- » 14 US Tanks to Hold Military Trainings in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Gov't to Decide on Fighter Jets Acquisition
- » Bulgaria is Well Prepared for Greek Bank Crisis, Foreign Minister Mitov says