6 Americans, 2 Filipinos Among Copter Crash Victims
Initial reports claimed that there were nine people onboard.
The three-member Bulgarian crew of the chopper was also killed when the plane was downed by ground fire some 20km north of Baghdad.
The Mi-8 commercial helicopter downed in Iraq was owned by Bulgarian air carrier Heli Air and worked on a wet leasing contract for the Washington-based SkyLine.
- » UN Top Job: Bulgaria Dropped Bokova Partly 'at Urge of Berlin' - FT
- » Bulgaria Only Took In 6 Migrants from Greece Since September
- » Bulgaria's PM, UK DefMin Discuss Migrant Readmission Agreements
- » Bulgaria's PM 'Not Commenting' Reports of Parliament Speaker's Presidential Nomination
- » UN System Is Broken, Not Broke, Georgieva Tells Politico
- » Bokova to Continue UN Race Despite Bulgaria's Change of Candidate