6 Americans, 2 Filipinos Among Copter Crash Victims
Initial reports claimed that there were nine people onboard.
The three-member Bulgarian crew of the chopper was also killed when the plane was downed by ground fire some 20km north of Baghdad.
The Mi-8 commercial helicopter downed in Iraq was owned by Bulgarian air carrier Heli Air and worked on a wet leasing contract for the Washington-based SkyLine.
- » Nikolay Barekov's Appointment at TV7 'A Mistake' - KTB Owner
- » Bulgaria's 3rd Biggest Party, DPS, Rejects Mandate to Form Govt
- » Bulgarians 'Most Detached from EU' - Eurobarometer
- » Outgoing Bulgarian Foreign Minister Slams New Sanctions against Russia
- » Bulgaria Evacuates Embassy Staff From Libya
- » Bulgarian Municipalities Seek Urgent Reforms, Greater Decentralization