Bulgaria to Spend BGN 1 B as NATO Ally
This is the approved Defence Ministry's financial framework by the year of 2010. The sum is conformed to the macro frame of the Finance Ministry for this period, Svinarov also said.
The money is envisaged for acquiring new technical equipment and modernization of the old one. Financial means are to go also for the personnel's training to use the new equipment and for constructing the necessary infrastructure.
As a possible finance sources for Bulgaria's army modernization the Ministry sees part of the budget, related to the capital investments, as well as the privatisation of some of the commerce unions within the Ministry.
- » Resignation of Sofia Investigative Service Head Rejected
- » Bulgaria PM 'Avoiding Dependency Allegations' over IntMin Reshuffle
- » Director of Harmanli Refugee Camp Suspended From Office
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Proposes Deputy Bachvarova to Become New IntMin
- » Outgoing Sofia Investigative Service Head Leaves Judicial System
- » New Parliament Expenses Announced for 2015