Bulgaria to Spend BGN 1 B as NATO Ally
This is the approved Defence Ministry's financial framework by the year of 2010. The sum is conformed to the macro frame of the Finance Ministry for this period, Svinarov also said.
The money is envisaged for acquiring new technical equipment and modernization of the old one. Financial means are to go also for the personnel's training to use the new equipment and for constructing the necessary infrastructure.
As a possible finance sources for Bulgaria's army modernization the Ministry sees part of the budget, related to the capital investments, as well as the privatisation of some of the commerce unions within the Ministry.
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry to Stage New Protests
- » First Ships of NATO Navy Exercise ‘Breeze 2015’ Anchored in Varna
- » Bulgarian President Plevneliev Calls for Cooperation on the Balkans
- » Bulgaria's Varna Hosts International Naval Exercise Breeze 2015
- » Bulgaria to Complete Fence at Border with Turkey by End of Year
- » Bulgaria MPs Pass Bill Allowing Expats to Vote in Referendums