Bulgaria's President Heads for Latvia
The visit aims to further develop the good bilateral relations between Sofia and Riga.
Tourism, economy, culture, education and science will be among the main topics of discussion during Parvanov's visit to Riga. The two presidents will also talk about the ally relations within NATO's structures and the partnership and cooperation within the structures of the European Union (EU).
Bulgaria's president agenda will also include meetings with Latvia's Deputy Prime Minister Aigars Kalvitis and many other officials.
This will be the second meeting of Presidents Parvanov and Vike-Freiberga as the two met in 2003 in Sofia. Back then they held talks on the European Union enlargement process.
- » EC: Flaws of South Stream Agreements with Gazprom Revealed in August
- » Bulgarian President: Never Has the World Been So United in Mourning
- » Bulgarian Parliament Pays Tribute to Late Nelson Mandela
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: Mandela Left Mark on Humanity
- » Bulgaria President to Analyze Budget 2014 before Veto Decision
- » Bulgaria to Inspect EU Funded Environmental Projects from 2010 - 2013