Bulgaria's President Heads for Latvia
The visit aims to further develop the good bilateral relations between Sofia and Riga.
Tourism, economy, culture, education and science will be among the main topics of discussion during Parvanov's visit to Riga. The two presidents will also talk about the ally relations within NATO's structures and the partnership and cooperation within the structures of the European Union (EU).
Bulgaria's president agenda will also include meetings with Latvia's Deputy Prime Minister Aigars Kalvitis and many other officials.
This will be the second meeting of Presidents Parvanov and Vike-Freiberga as the two met in 2003 in Sofia. Back then they held talks on the European Union enlargement process.
- » Bokova to Contunie UN Race Despite Bulgaria's Change of Candidate
- » Bulgaria's FM Calls on Bokova to Leave UN Race
- » EU Commission VP Accepts UN Top Job Nomination from Bulgaria
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Appointed Head of Bulgarian Electronic Management Agency
- » Bulgaria To Pay First BGN 3.4 M Installment For Refugees in Turkey
- » BSP, Lyava Balgariya To Start Discussions On Non-Confidence Vote