Bulgaria's President Heads for Latvia
The visit aims to further develop the good bilateral relations between Sofia and Riga.
Tourism, economy, culture, education and science will be among the main topics of discussion during Parvanov's visit to Riga. The two presidents will also talk about the ally relations within NATO's structures and the partnership and cooperation within the structures of the European Union (EU).
Bulgaria's president agenda will also include meetings with Latvia's Deputy Prime Minister Aigars Kalvitis and many other officials.
This will be the second meeting of Presidents Parvanov and Vike-Freiberga as the two met in 2003 in Sofia. Back then they held talks on the European Union enlargement process.
- » One in Four Bulgarians to Vote for GERB in Next Elections – Poll
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Returns Mandate
- » Fiasco and Hope After Bulgarian Government Resignation - Der Standard
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Urges Full Disclosure of 'KTB Files'
- » President Plevneliev: Parliament to Solve Key Tasks Before Dissolution
- » GERB Leader Boiko Borisov Returns Mandate