Bulgaria's President Heads for Latvia
The visit aims to further develop the good bilateral relations between Sofia and Riga.
Tourism, economy, culture, education and science will be among the main topics of discussion during Parvanov's visit to Riga. The two presidents will also talk about the ally relations within NATO's structures and the partnership and cooperation within the structures of the European Union (EU).
Bulgaria's president agenda will also include meetings with Latvia's Deputy Prime Minister Aigars Kalvitis and many other officials.
This will be the second meeting of Presidents Parvanov and Vike-Freiberga as the two met in 2003 in Sofia. Back then they held talks on the European Union enlargement process.
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry to Stage New Protests
- » First Ships of NATO Navy Exercise ‘Breeze 2015’ Anchored in Varna
- » Bulgarian President Plevneliev Calls for Cooperation on the Balkans
- » Bulgaria's Varna Hosts International Naval Exercise Breeze 2015
- » Bulgaria to Complete Fence at Border with Turkey by End of Year
- » Bulgaria MPs Pass Bill Allowing Expats to Vote in Referendums