St Valentine Suicide Pact Foiled
Politics | February 12, 2005, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Police in the US state of Oregon has arrested a man, accused of using a chat room to try to set up the mass suicide. Gerald Krein, 26, faces charges of solicitation to commit murder. Police said as many as 32 people in the United States and Canada may have been involved. Investigators told The Oregonian newspaper that participants were going to log on to a Web site on Valentine's Day and simultaneously commit suicide.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » UK Ambassador to Bulgaria: 'We Want the Same Rules for Everyone after Brexit'
- » Case against MP Mareshki and His Team Will Not Be Over Soon, Prosecution Says
- » 23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
- » Sweden to replace its entire anti-aircraft system
- » Majority of Scots want second EU referendum
- » Albania to hold parliamentary elections Sunday
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)