Croatia's EU Talks Hinged on Hague War Tribunal
Politics | February 12, 2005, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
EU scheduled entry talks with Croatia will start only if the country cooperates in the Hague war crimes tribunal, according to Luxembourg's Prime Minister. Jean-Claude Juncker, whose country holds the rotating presidency of the EU, was speaking on behalf of the whole bloc after meeting the tribunal's chief prosecutor, Carla del Ponte. Referring to the arrest of indicted general General Ante Gotovina, she slammed Croatia for not doing enough to turn him over to the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia. Croatia is scheduled to start entry talks on March 17.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Britain’s Top Diplomat Boris Johnson: Russia’s Putin will use World Cup like Hitler used Olympics
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk
- » Slovak President Appoints Peter Pellegrini as New Prime Minister
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Merkel Attacked Turkey About the Offensive in Syria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)