Croatia's EU Talks Hinged on Hague War Tribunal
Politics | February 12, 2005, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
EU scheduled entry talks with Croatia will start only if the country cooperates in the Hague war crimes tribunal, according to Luxembourg's Prime Minister. Jean-Claude Juncker, whose country holds the rotating presidency of the EU, was speaking on behalf of the whole bloc after meeting the tribunal's chief prosecutor, Carla del Ponte. Referring to the arrest of indicted general General Ante Gotovina, she slammed Croatia for not doing enough to turn him over to the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia. Croatia is scheduled to start entry talks on March 17.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » No Injured Bulgarians in the Terror Attack in Barcelona
- » No Evidence of Infected Eggs and Products With Fipronil on Bulgarian Market
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Expresses Condolences After Terrorist Attack in Barcelona
- » 2 Bulgarians Wanted by Bulgarian Consulate in Madrid
- » Prosecutor’s Office Inspects Noise Levels at Black Sea Resorts
- » U.S. Has Agreed Not to Take Military Action Against North Korea Without 1st Getting South Korea’s Approval
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)