Yushchenko's Poisoners Revealed
Politics | February 11, 2005, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Ukraine's Minister of Internal Affairs Yuri Lutsenko says he disposes of information about the people, who have taken part in the poisoning of the President Viktor Yushchenko. Photo by Getty Images
Ukraine's Minister of Internal Affairs Yuri Lutsenko says he disposes of information about the people, who have taken part in the poisoning of the President Viktor Yushchenko. "It is has been established already who has carried the poison through the border, which MP has escorted it, which employee has brought it to the site of the crime, and who has put the poison in the President's meal", Lutsenko said in an interview for the British "Times", RIA Novosti reported Friday. At the beginning of December 2004 doctors at Vienna's Rudolfinerhaus clinic said Ukraine's opposition leader has been poisoned in an assassination attempt during election campaigning. The poisoning left Yushchenko's appearance disfigured almost beyond recognition within five months.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 97% of Voters in the General Toshevo Referendum are Opposed to Gas Extraction
- » Nearly 60% of Employers in Bulgaria are Planning an Increase in Wages in 2018
- » The Fees for 34 Municipal Services in Sofia Could be Paid Online from Next Year
- » "Four Paws" Organization Transports a Pregnant Lioness from Razgrad to Sofia
- » Austria's Conservatives and Right-Wing Populists Agree on Coalition Government
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)