Yushchenko's Poisoners Revealed
Politics | February 11, 2005, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Ukraine's Minister of Internal Affairs Yuri Lutsenko says he disposes of information about the people, who have taken part in the poisoning of the President Viktor Yushchenko. Photo by Getty Images
Ukraine's Minister of Internal Affairs Yuri Lutsenko says he disposes of information about the people, who have taken part in the poisoning of the President Viktor Yushchenko. "It is has been established already who has carried the poison through the border, which MP has escorted it, which employee has brought it to the site of the crime, and who has put the poison in the President's meal", Lutsenko said in an interview for the British "Times", RIA Novosti reported Friday. At the beginning of December 2004 doctors at Vienna's Rudolfinerhaus clinic said Ukraine's opposition leader has been poisoned in an assassination attempt during election campaigning. The poisoning left Yushchenko's appearance disfigured almost beyond recognition within five months.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » End of Autonomous Catalonia! Madrid has taken away the Rights of the Government of Puigdemont
- » New Zealand's New Prime Minister will be the Youngest Female Leader in the World
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)