Sofia Governors Nominate Bank Supervisors
Politics | February 10, 2005, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The former Central Bank's governor Svetoslav Gavrijski, DSK Bank's former chairman Spas Dimitrov and Lyudmil Anguelov have been nominated to enter the Supervisory Council of scandalous Municipal Bank. If approved March 18 by the bank's shareholders, the three bankers will replace Lyubomir Pavlov, Ventseslav Nikolov and Peter Dzorinski from the current board of supervisors. Pavlov became a household name a month ago when the prosecution charged him with covert sale of Municipal Bank's stock to private companies, which eventually deprived Sofia Municipality from its majority stake. Currently, the capital governance owns 67% of the Municipal Bank.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Navalny will be Able to Run for Office in Russia after 2028
- » Trump Gave an Improptu Press Conference at the White House Rose Garden
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Bulgaria and Russia to Cooperate in the Field of Culture
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)