Sofia Governors Nominate Bank Supervisors
Politics | February 10, 2005, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The former Central Bank's governor Svetoslav Gavrijski, DSK Bank's former chairman Spas Dimitrov and Lyudmil Anguelov have been nominated to enter the Supervisory Council of scandalous Municipal Bank. If approved March 18 by the bank's shareholders, the three bankers will replace Lyubomir Pavlov, Ventseslav Nikolov and Peter Dzorinski from the current board of supervisors. Pavlov became a household name a month ago when the prosecution charged him with covert sale of Municipal Bank's stock to private companies, which eventually deprived Sofia Municipality from its majority stake. Currently, the capital governance owns 67% of the Municipal Bank.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Head of State Will Take Part in the Summit "One planet", Dedicated to Climate Change
- » The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
- » Washington, Seoul and Tokyo Begin Two-day Joint Military Exercises
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will be on a Working Visit to London Today
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)