Sofia Governors Nominate Bank Supervisors
Politics | February 10, 2005, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The former Central Bank's governor Svetoslav Gavrijski, DSK Bank's former chairman Spas Dimitrov and Lyudmil Anguelov have been nominated to enter the Supervisory Council of scandalous Municipal Bank. If approved March 18 by the bank's shareholders, the three bankers will replace Lyubomir Pavlov, Ventseslav Nikolov and Peter Dzorinski from the current board of supervisors. Pavlov became a household name a month ago when the prosecution charged him with covert sale of Municipal Bank's stock to private companies, which eventually deprived Sofia Municipality from its majority stake. Currently, the capital governance owns 67% of the Municipal Bank.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » No Injured Bulgarians in the Terror Attack in Barcelona
- » No Evidence of Infected Eggs and Products With Fipronil on Bulgarian Market
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Expresses Condolences After Terrorist Attack in Barcelona
- » 2 Bulgarians Wanted by Bulgarian Consulate in Madrid
- » Prosecutor’s Office Inspects Noise Levels at Black Sea Resorts
- » U.S. Has Agreed Not to Take Military Action Against North Korea Without 1st Getting South Korea’s Approval
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)