Sofia Governors Nominate Bank Supervisors
Politics | February 10, 2005, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The former Central Bank's governor Svetoslav Gavrijski, DSK Bank's former chairman Spas Dimitrov and Lyudmil Anguelov have been nominated to enter the Supervisory Council of scandalous Municipal Bank. If approved March 18 by the bank's shareholders, the three bankers will replace Lyubomir Pavlov, Ventseslav Nikolov and Peter Dzorinski from the current board of supervisors. Pavlov became a household name a month ago when the prosecution charged him with covert sale of Municipal Bank's stock to private companies, which eventually deprived Sofia Municipality from its majority stake. Currently, the capital governance owns 67% of the Municipal Bank.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Initiate Fighter Jet, Armored Vehicle Procurements this March
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Stoltenberg: Russia is Interfering with the Interior Affairs of the Balkan Countries
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)