Sofia Governors Nominate Bank Supervisors
Politics | February 10, 2005, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The former Central Bank's governor Svetoslav Gavrijski, DSK Bank's former chairman Spas Dimitrov and Lyudmil Anguelov have been nominated to enter the Supervisory Council of scandalous Municipal Bank. If approved March 18 by the bank's shareholders, the three bankers will replace Lyubomir Pavlov, Ventseslav Nikolov and Peter Dzorinski from the current board of supervisors. Pavlov became a household name a month ago when the prosecution charged him with covert sale of Municipal Bank's stock to private companies, which eventually deprived Sofia Municipality from its majority stake. Currently, the capital governance owns 67% of the Municipal Bank.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » UK Ambassador to Bulgaria: 'We Want the Same Rules for Everyone after Brexit'
- » Case against MP Mareshki and His Team Will Not Be Over Soon, Prosecution Says
- » 23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
- » Sweden to replace its entire anti-aircraft system
- » Majority of Scots want second EU referendum
- » Albania to hold parliamentary elections Sunday
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)