Bulgaria Ups Beer Drinking
The total amount of beer consumed in the country was 294 million litres in 1997, reaching 425 million in 2003 and 473 million in 2004, according to Investor.bg.
The business news website cited experts as saying that beer drinking was expected to see further boosting in the upcoming years.
Investments into the business have increased about 15 times over the last decade.
- » South Stream Bilateral Deals Breach EU Law, Commission Says
- » One Abortion for Every Two Births in Bulgaria
- » Berlusconi May Have A Cunning Plan To Escape Prosecution In Italy: Running For Election In Bulgaria
- » Only Bulgaria Beats Britain for TV Addicts
- » Bulgaria and Romania Jobless Rise as Eurozone Unemployment Rate Dips
- » A Nightmare for All