Bulgaria Ups Beer Drinking
The total amount of beer consumed in the country was 294 million litres in 1997, reaching 425 million in 2003 and 473 million in 2004, according to Investor.bg.
The business news website cited experts as saying that beer drinking was expected to see further boosting in the upcoming years.
Investments into the business have increased about 15 times over the last decade.
- » German Intelligence: Russia Has An Interest In Bulgaria's Bankruptcy
- » The NYT: Political Crisis Jeopardizes Future of Bulgarian Bank
- » Gov't Resignation in Bulgaria May Cause Problems for Gazprom
- » Bulgaria Wins Balkan Prize
- » Forbes: The Curious Case of the Bulgarian Bank Runs
- » Westinghouse Most Likely to Win Bulgarian Nuclear Deal