Bulgaria Ups Beer Drinking
The total amount of beer consumed in the country was 294 million litres in 1997, reaching 425 million in 2003 and 473 million in 2004, according to Investor.bg.
The business news website cited experts as saying that beer drinking was expected to see further boosting in the upcoming years.
Investments into the business have increased about 15 times over the last decade.
- » 'How Bulgarian Political Elite Betrayed Russia'
- » The Daily Beast: Bulgaria's Vampire Graveyards
- » Bulgaria 'Is Mafia with Democracy on the Inside' - Italian journalist
- » The Economist: Bulgaria Likely to Get Another Shaky Cabinet
- » Frankfurter Rundschau: PM Borisov, the Bull of Bulgaria
- » Der Kurier: Ex-PM Borisov, the Brutal Buddha, Makes Comeback