Beer Consumption in Bulgaria Down m/m
The consumption keeps on decreasing for a second month in a row, after a total of 367,700 hectolitres were sold in September whereas more than 550,000 hectolitres were sold in August.
Experts point out that the main reason for that decrease is the cold weather. Still, as compared to October 2003 there has been an increase of 22.7% in the beer sales.
Over the first ten months of the year some 3,707 million hectolitres have been sold which marks and increase of 11.7% as compared to the same period in 2003.Thirteen breweries produce over 50 different kinds of beer in the country.
- » Bulgaria's Construction Sector Shows Signs of Improvement in Q2 2014
- » Westinghouse, Bulgarian Gov't Paraph Unit 7 Agreement
- » Nearly All Bulgargaz's Money Held in KTB
- » Apricot Rakia From Silistra To Be In Short Supply This Year
- » KTB To Stay Closed Beyond September 21
- » Bulgaria Sold Woodland to South Stream Despite Freeze of Activities