False Bomb Alert at Bulgaria's Presidency
An anonymous phone call reported about the bomb earlier on Wednesday. The caller was a woman.
The warning came at noontime, and police teams rushed to carry out checks in the building.
The area around the Bulgarian Presidency in the center of Sofia was sealed off, but the President's Office staff were not evacuated.
- » Five Illegal Residential Buildings Demolished in Bulgaria’s Garmen
- » Bulgaria Drops One Place to #24 by EU Funds Absorption
- » Roma People Start Demolishing Illegal Residences Themselves
- » Bulgaria Spent BGN 1.5 B to Boost Employment by 2% in 2003-2011
- » Demolition of Illegal Roma Buildings to Begin in Bulgaria's Garmen
- » Bulgarian President, FM Condemn Terrorist Attacks in France, Tunisia, Kuwait