False Bomb Alert at Bulgaria's Presidency
An anonymous phone call reported about the bomb earlier on Wednesday. The caller was a woman.
The warning came at noontime, and police teams rushed to carry out checks in the building.
The area around the Bulgarian Presidency in the center of Sofia was sealed off, but the President's Office staff were not evacuated.
- » Kosovo President Receives Bulgaria's Ambassador for Farewell Visit
- » Bulgaria Asked to Give EUR 7 M More for EU's 2015 Budget
- » Bulgaria Applies for Flood Damage Aid from EUSF
- » President Plevleniev: Bulgaria Can Meet EU's Renewables Target
- » Plovdiv Mayor Signs Contract for BGN 30 M Loan from EBRD
- » GERB Meets BSP Friday in Second Round of Coalition Talks