False Bomb Alert at Bulgaria's Presidency
An anonymous phone call reported about the bomb earlier on Wednesday. The caller was a woman.
The warning came at noontime, and police teams rushed to carry out checks in the building.
The area around the Bulgarian Presidency in the center of Sofia was sealed off, but the President's Office staff were not evacuated.
- » One in Four Bulgarians to Vote for GERB in Next Elections – Poll
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Returns Mandate
- » Fiasco and Hope After Bulgarian Government Resignation - Der Standard
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Urges Full Disclosure of 'KTB Files'
- » President Plevneliev: Parliament to Solve Key Tasks Before Dissolution
- » GERB Leader Boiko Borisov Returns Mandate