False Bomb Alert at Bulgaria's Presidency
An anonymous phone call reported about the bomb earlier on Wednesday. The caller was a woman.
The warning came at noontime, and police teams rushed to carry out checks in the building.
The area around the Bulgarian Presidency in the center of Sofia was sealed off, but the President's Office staff were not evacuated.
- » Bulgaria Excited by Upcoming EU-Turkey Readmission Deal
- » EU, Turkey Set to Ink Readmission Deal
- » EC Rebuts Reports of Accusing Bulgaria's GERB of EU Funds Freeze
- » Report Predicts Considerable Influx of Bulgarians, Romanians to UK
- » Bulgarian PM: No Political Purge of Protesting Administration
- » EC: Freeze of EU Environment Funds for Bulgaria Is GERB Fault