False Bomb Alert at Bulgaria's Presidency
An anonymous phone call reported about the bomb earlier on Wednesday. The caller was a woman.
The warning came at noontime, and police teams rushed to carry out checks in the building.
The area around the Bulgarian Presidency in the center of Sofia was sealed off, but the President's Office staff were not evacuated.
- » Bulgaria's New MEPs to Stress Refugee Issues, Eurozone Accession
- » Bulgaria Issues Libya Travel Warning
- » Bulgaria's President to Ask DPS to Form New Cabinet 'Wednesday'
- » Bulgaria's DPS 'Might Keep Gov't Mandate' - Socialist Group Chair
- » Mikov’s Election to Cement Status Quo at BSP - Analysts
- » Former President's Party 'Ready for Talks' with BSP